The Dark Knight Who bought the DVD...

You know, I bought it on DVD as well and I watched it about 4 times but I'm putting off watching it a fifth time because I finally bought an HDTV and will now buy the blu ray but I get what you said about not wanting to get tired of it but honestly, I still haven't. It's just too damn great.. The next time I watch it will be my 16th time.

ive seen it in theaters 3times, once in imax and when i bought the dvd ive seen it aorund 3-4 times i have it on my iTouch comes in handy on long trips lol

I've only watched the DVD a couple times. It's really underwhelming on a 20" RCA.

i've watch it like 10 times [3 times in theater,7 on dvd/bluray]..but i havent watched it lately...think i might tonight though ;)

this is the one thread I might not need to be in..... but the dvd stays in my player. and.... I lived in the theater.... there, I said it....

Here's some screen shots I took from my DVD:
cap006.jpg

cap007.jpg

cap009.jpg

IMG%5D

^^ Those aren't too bad from the DVD. My screencaps are much worse quality. lol.

Seen it on Blu Ray and DVD many times. IMAX once and normal cinema 4 times.

I had to re-buy the DVD for my laptop! Too scratched to play so I got another one. Even though I have the Blu Ray aswell. Ha ha.

I'm officially as sad as most of the dudes in this thread. ;)

I'll admit it, TDK is just magnificent. :D

I'm officially as sad as most of the dudes in this thread. ;)

I'll admit it, TDK is just magnificent. :D

Don't feel bad. I'm not a "dude" either. :woot:

Those screen captures were from my old laptop and it had a good DVD software program that included capture. My new one doesn't have that option. I tried to find a software program that included it for a reasonable price. I ended up with a DVD XPack for $14 without it.

December 9: Rented and watched the DVD
December 15: Bought a new TV which came with a Blu-Ray player
December 25: Received DVD Steelbook version which I pushed for weeks prior (and opened it, stupidly)
December 26: Bought BD version

I just shouldn't have opened the Steelbook, but now I have it on DVD and BD. I've watched the BD once but checked out certain scenes the days after I bought it.

I bought the Blu-ray edition and watched it, then my sister got me the Target Batman Mask limited edition and I haven't watched it yet. I make an effort every weekend but get side tracked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"