Who could be cast as Moon Knight?

Jeffrey Donovan from Burn Notice. He's the guy I trust to put on multiple personalities quickly and then nail the action scenes. He's getting a bit up there though, you may want someone younger.

Jake Gyllenhaal or how about Joshua Jackson or Josh Hartnett?

^ Josh Hartnett isn't bad. You know he was up for the role of Nolan's Batman? He turned it down.

Josh Hartnett he actually could play Moon Knight I mean he has the right look needed for the role and not to mention he can act too but at the same time I was also thinking about Joel Kinnaman or even Scott Eastwood to play Moon Knight

if it was 10 yrs ago....Liev Schreiber would have been perfect. He can still bring it, act very well. Possibly do the action as well. Hes not terribly old but just think they would want someone 30ish.

Really there's only one perfect choice and that's Rami Malek

image.jpg

I really like the idea of Rami Malek.

If it was me, I wouldn't make Moon Knight Punisher/Batman level peak human strength/training.

I would make him almost desperate in his vengeful battle vs the underworld. Willpower and drugs. Which lead to the visions and self-aggrandizement and (perhaps misguided) god-given superpowers.

It'd also be cool to see Malek bulk up a little bit. I'll give him some credit :p

Jake Gyllenhaal, Karl Urban, Jon Hamm, Zachary Quinto and or Luke Evans those would be my top 5 or should I say my fave 5 for who could be cast or who should be

Jake Gyllenhaal, Karl Urban, Jon Hamm, Zachary Quinto and or Luke Evans those would be my top 5 or should I say my fave 5 for who could be cast or who should be

I like the choice of Luke Evans. I would like him to get his shot in the Marvel universe. My 2nd choice would be Michael Shannon.

My fancast is Karl Urban

My feelings is Urban is involved in other franchises on film. Plenty o f other actors who can be looked at. Nothing against urban at all. Sometimes a known name doesnt translate in to success.

Gyllenhaal would be my dream pick for the role, but Rami Malek is a very interesting suggestion.

Gyllenhaal would be the odds on favorite because looks wise he is just that character and not to mention he can act but Gyllenhaal he was also considered in the running to be the new Batman so why not cast him as Moon Knight?

Jake is a good choice. I think anyone would be happy with him in the role.
Only problem is I think Moon Knight isn't on the radar for Marvel to appear in any movie to come. Moon Knight might fit better in their TV universe with DD & Punisher on Netflix. He has a better chance to materialize there then in a Marvel movie. A big budget Moon Knight movie would be a dream come true but not sure its in the cards.

If it is Netflix then in that case I would go with Liam McIntyre

Lets see how Liam can act as a person with multiple personality disorder and other psychotic episodes popping up. If he can.........then Im sold.

If Moon Knight is a Netflix character, Zack McGowan for sure.

I wonder how come ?

"I was so focused on not being pigeonholed and so scared of being considered only one thing as an actor. I should have thought, Well, then, work harder, man. Watching Christian Bale go on to do so many other things has been just awesome. I mean, he’s been able to overcome that. Why couldn’t I see that at the time?"

http://www.playboy.com/articles/20q-josh-hartnett

Jake Gyllenhaal or Thomas Jane

Jake Gyllenhaal is practically everyone's choice for the role but also I wonder how Moon Knight would fit into the cinematic universe as far as the other heroes go because in the comics Moon Knight even though he wasn't directly involved in the Civil War both sides tried to recruit him at least or both Iron Man and Cap did try to visit him but that neither side wanted him

Jake Gyllenhaal is practically everyone's choice for the role but also I wonder how Moon Knight would fit into the cinematic universe as far as the other heroes go because in the comics Moon Knight even though he wasn't directly involved in the Civil War both sides tried to recruit him at least or both Iron Man and Cap did try to visit him but that neither side wanted him

is that right ?

With Daredevil and Batman going on right now, Moon Kngiht is going to look very similar. I think going to Moon Knight's roots as a werewolf hunter going up against Werewolf by Night, Jack Russell, can set him apart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"