Who in DBZ could beat who in Marvel/DC?

Krillin and above can beat all the Marvel and DC characters....Also SS4 i can't get an avatar for my thing at that site....wanted one of Trunks doing Burning Attack....

I'm not anti-DBZ like some people are, but if no outsiders can f**k w/them then perhaps they really are overpowered like the anti-DBZ people have said. I think Thanos & SS would @ the very least be a challenge to the DBZ guys. I could see Thanos killing them and then getting rid of the DBalls. He would consider that whole "wish me back" thing as an insult to his girlfriend(Death)

from what i have seen of Thanos he isn't all that powerful......SS2 i will look for one for ya....

ya spidey all the way...krillin has 6 dots on his forehead... someone should fight silver surfer that would be good...and i think professor x could pretty much kill anyone if he wanted to

you guys really get into these things. also DBZ over the top powers love the show and I like JLA and the comics. Also Thanos would be a good fight. but professor X could kill all the Z fighters except maybe piccolo by taking over their minds and making them fly into the sun or just into space without a suit.

Except he wouldn't do that because he's a good guy

true but he could if he wanted to. Also Ain't has a puncuation mark look in the dictionary it means is not am not are not.

DarkHellRider said:
true but he could if he wanted to. Also Ain't has a puncuation mark look in the dictionary it means is not am not are not.

What?

what i think he meant was ain't means "is not" or plural "are not"
for example:
trunks ain't gay
plural: cartoons ain't gay

but ain't isn't the kind of word you would use in a formal discussion as it is kinda slangish :rolleyes:

atleast that's what school taught me

But what does that have to do wth what we are talking about at the moment?

absolutely nothing...darhellrider just wanted to point out someone's grammar

so anyway.......let's hear some more match-ups.........

Just when I thought this thread was dead...

Galactus VS anyone in DBZ....Galactus would kill them with a thought.

I could see Doom giving them some serious trouble also. They seem to have problems w/scientists

I still say Galactus, Silver Surfer, Sentry, Superman, Green Latern, and Professor X would beat the crap out of anyone in the DBZ universe....I don't care how overpowerd those guys are.

Ditto for the most part. I'd say Spectre instead of GL & Pre-Crisis Supes.

But see guys that's the great thing about the DBZU....All these guys are ready for any challange.....and will come out on top....

super saiyan 2 said:
But see guys that's the great thing about the DBZU....All these guys are ready for any challange.....and will come out on top....

AND ALWAYS WILL!!!... PERIOD!!!

Take care everyone and I'll catch you all later!

Willie

P.S. SS2 I know you might wanna change your avatar, but the one you got now is still pretty damn cool!

I had now luck with the avatars, but I'll keep looking araound!

Later dude... Take care!

no! dont change the avvy... well, on second thought, DO change it. I want that one! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"