Who is rich in Marvel?

DBM said:
Tony's too smart to not have diversified his personal wealth enough that it wouldn't matter. He's bound to have so much stocks, bonds, cds, property, patents and other assets that he would never have to worry about money.

It's the exact same reason why the FF losing their money didn't make any sense. Someone as intelligent as Reed or Tony, even if the don't specialize in business or finance, would have at least picked up "Investing For Dummies" to know what to do.
heh, don't remind me. Do I have to go on that rant again why Marvel Knights 4 was so phenomenally stupid?

The moment I knew that arc would suck: Reed Richards, the smartest man in the universe, decides that the best way to recover from destitution is to get a job as an IT guy in some no-name company. If that makes it to the printed page in an FF story, you know there's no hope for it.
KevanG said:
Didn't reed go bankrupt and have to sell all his patents a while back?
Yeah, but he invents like thirteen new things before breakfast every day, so he's probably got a lot of new patents by now.

TheCorpulent1 said:
The moment I knew that arc would suck: Reed Richards, the smartest man in the universe, decides that the best way to recover from destitution is to get a job as an IT guy in some no-name company. If that makes it to the printed page in an FF story, you know there's no hope for it.

True that, yo. But he probably did it for the insurance. That's why most people take crappy jobs. That way if he's kids get hurt they can get medical attention.

Of course, Reed could invent a healing ray gun out of an empty yogurt container, a paper clip, and twelve pounds of gravel, so maybe the insurance thing doesn't make sense either.

just for fun how much money they have? if they are billionnaire club ,millionnaire club or spidey club. me for sure i am spidey club i am poor!
1 tony stark
2charles xavier
3angel
4 reed richard
5 dr doom
6moon knight i know is only millionnaire
7the thing
8Emma Frost
9Night-Thrasher
10Sebastian Shaw
11Namor
12Black Bolt
13Wasp
14Iron Fist
15Norman Osborn
16Wilson Fisk
17Sebastian Shaw
18Wonderman
i know one thing spiderman have enought money for pay the rent

there is already a rich people in marvel thread

we don't need this pifpaf, just keep it in the thread we're already discussing it in

Hercules used to be rich.

contrictor is rich (Thanks to Hercules)
Nighthawk 9of the defenders) is rich.

Taskmaster is also kinda wealthy.

DBM said:
True that, yo. But he probably did it for the insurance. That's why most people take crappy jobs. That way if he's kids get hurt they can get medical attention.

Of course, Reed could invent a healing ray gun out of an empty yogurt container, a paper clip, and twelve pounds of gravel, so maybe the insurance thing doesn't make sense either.
Yeah, I'm comfortable with Reed being the only person who can out-MacGyver MacGyver. MacGyver'd need at least three paper clips and some spare wiring.

TheCorpulent1 said:
Yeah, I'm comfortable with Reed being the only person who can out-MacGyver MacGyver. MacGyver'd need at least three paper clips and some spare wiring.

And a Swiss army knife.

On a side note, I just bought the first season of MacGyver last week. It's an 80's action extravaganza.

DBM said:
And a Swiss army knife.

On a side note, I just bought the first season of MacGyver last week. It's an 80's action extravaganza.
Been waffling over buying the first season myself.

Varient said:
Been waffling over buying the first season myself.

You should. I'm pretty sure I'll end up buying the whole series eventually.

I rarely buy full DVD sets 'cause I'm broke. I do enjoy the MacGyver MasterCard commercial that's airing these days, though. :D

Elijya said:
we don't need this pifpaf, just keep it in the thread we're already discussing it in
yes but i need number for curiosity

how worth tony stark 1,3, 6 or 25 billions i need more number just for curiosity

i know reed richard use to worth 2 billions dollars before

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"