Who is the face of the MCU now ? Who will be ?

I'm not sure who the face of the MCU will be going forward. The early 2020's is kinda gonna be a reset for several franchises such as the MCU, DCU films, Batman, Bond, and Star Wars, so its kinda hard for me to say at this point who the face will be or who the GA may gravitate towards.

BP and CM both had very successful solo debuts and I think we can count on the two of them being front and center for the next iteration of MCU.

You might want to start one of those rumors threads. Darcy will replace Captain Marvel because Feige has lost confidence in her.....

I would gladly trade more Darcy for less Captain Marvel. Darcy is awesome.

Maybe we could give Darcy the Captain Marvel powers? *ducks*

That person(s) has not been cast yet.

I'm not sure who the face of the MCU will be going forward. The early 2020's is kinda gonna be a reset for several franchises such as the MCU, DCU films, Batman, Bond, and Star Wars, so its kinda hard for me to say at this point who the face will be or who the GA may gravitate towards.
Not really, when Black Panther, Dr. Strange and Captain Marvel are already getting a sequel treatment. Gotg3 and Thor 4 are on the way as well. It only feels like a reset since we are getting 2 ips back to back appearing in their first film.

That being said, Iron Man, Captain America and Spider-Man being out of the picture feels like the 2020s would be quite different from the first three phases.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"