Who should be the villain in a MCU Fantastic Four Film?

Discussion in 'Fantastic Four' started by The Overlord, Jan 16, 2018.

?

Who should be the villain in a MCU Fantastic Four Film?

1. Dr. Doom

2. Galactus

3. Mole Man

4. Annihilus

5. Mad Thinker

6. Wizard and the Fright Four

7. Red Ghost and his super apes

8. Puppet Master

9. Maximus the Mad

10. Diablo

11. Super Skrull

12. Psycho-Man

13. Other

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. The Overlord Registered

Well I wouldn't expect them to the use the word Incel in a Disney movie, but that could be a subtext if his motive for revenge against the surface world amounts to "attractive women won't date me" and him having a creepy obsession with Sue. If the writers want to make him sympathetic, I think they would have to downplay him being mad about attractive women not dating him and give a more sympathetic reason for attacking the surface world.

2. Stark Bauer Mr. Feige- cast me as MCU Darkhawk

[QUOTE]"Oh, and also Reed personally confronts the Puppetmaster himself, thus symbolically overcoming his own issues with being too controlling by defeating an enemy who is the very embodiment of being too controlling."[/QUOTE]

I'm sold. Puppet Master it is.

Source:

3. Detective Conan Registered

What do you think of my idea of him being a misanthropic eco terrorist who also happens to be a skilled geneticist? Harvey Elder would be this controversial scientist that would be protested quite frequently by animal rights activists because of his unethical experimentation of animals, which would frequently mutate them into monstrous Kaiju-esque creatures that the F4 would have to battle. Elder is a dyed in the wool environmental activist who grew up a destitute outcast who’s only companionship ever he had was Mother Nature. I think Harvey Elder should have a delusions of grandeur and believe that God bestowed upon him these gifts in order to purge much of humanity in order to save Earth from their pollution. Elder would call his plans, “a necessary evil for the greater good” and would seek to rebuild society from the ground up after cleansing much of civilization from these irresponsible charlatans who’ve taken nature for granted.

#103 Detective Conan, Jan 6, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2022
    Stark Bauer likes this.
  4. BobJM Uncle Charlie

I think it would be neat if the FF battled against Mole Man in the first film:

He’s a childhood hero of Reed’s—Harvey Elder was a famous scientist explorer who was ridiculed by his peers for his Hollow Earth theory until he one day decided to prove them all wrong.

Years later, Reed Richards and his super-powered family are studying the stillborn Celestial, Tiamut, in the Indian Ocean. It’s radiating cosmic energy—the same energy from the rays that imbued with them with powers months ago.

During their exploration, the Fantastic Four journey inside the Celestial to discover a wondrous paradise dimension inside, filled with monstrous new species ruled by a mutated, and very much still alive, Harvey Elder who now calls himself the Mole Man. It turns out he found the Hollow Earth he was searching for—it just happens to be inside of an infant Celestial deep towards the Earth’s core.

#104 BobJM, Jan 20, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2022
  5. Silvermoth Krakoan native

Ok I kind of love that?

Stark Bauer likes this.
  6. KRYPTON INC. Incorporated Kryptonian

Hmm...

Hmmmmmmmm....

Stark Bauer likes this.
  7. Stark Bauer Mr. Feige- cast me as MCU Darkhawk

8. Willie Lumpkin Trophy Husband

I actually remember reading a purported story leak during production that said they would run into creatures and ultimately Annihilus in the Negative Zone - which could have been promising and much Better than we got.

But by that point, we already knew there were serious issues with the characters, production design etc., so it was already beyond saving.

But even assuming all the other elements were better, combing Annihilus with Galactus seems like a crazy mess.

Fluedd and Stark Bauer like this.
  9. Boom I got nothin'

1. Annihilus
    2. Dr. Doom
    3. Galactus

10. InCali I got a pUpgrade!

Annihilus would be a cool start, but I definitely want to see a good version of the inhumans in a fantastic four movie. It would be fun to see the royal family and Johnny and Crystal‘s relationship too. The thing is that there’s so many great characters that I don’t know if we’ll be able to get all of them.

Willie Lumpkin, Boom and Stark Bauer like this.
  11. Willie Lumpkin Trophy Husband

It appears I missed this from January?:O

This actually started to write a story once in which Doom, rather Moleman, was creating genetically modified creatures (in my story, he did that as a distraction for the FF while he launched a mission to direct an asteroid toward the Earth - with the plan to have the leaders of Earth grant him the power and resources to save us from the threat he secretly created).

So yeah, I think something like that could be cool. And I think that’s an advantage Moleman offers - there aren’t a lot of fans who will demand slavish fidelity to the source material. He’s more of a blank slate within certain parameters.

And one of those parameters is giant creatures. If we get Moleman without creatures, I’m grabbing my pitchfork.:funny:

12. Willie Lumpkin Trophy Husband

I posted the first act of my story here for anyone who wants to kill a LOT of time.:funny:

YOU are the script writer....

I wrote it a LONG time ago and it’s also intentionally over-written, so I apologize in advance:O … but I’ll go out on a limb and say it will be worth every penny you pay for it.

#112 Willie Lumpkin, May 20, 2022 at 8:44 AM
    Last edited: May 20, 2022 at 9:08 AM
  13. Willie Lumpkin Trophy Husband

If they do an Inhumans Disney+ show (as has been rumored), they could start with the FF discovering the Inhumans (as happened in the comics) and maybe we could have our cake and eat it too.

14. Chris B Registered

I was on the Mole Man train for a long time but I think Annihilus may make more sense now given the multiverse arc going on in the MCU at large.