Endgame Who should take down Thanos?

I'll also cast my vote for "everybody." I don't know how they will get everybody back, but I don't see how they can end it any other way. In the last movie, the heroes failed because they were scattered all over the universe, not talking to each other, not seeing the bigger picture. I find it hard to think of a satisfying payoff other than all the heroes coming together to carry out a plan.

I suppose you could have the six OG Avengers come together to do it, but I don't think that would be a satisfying message in the last movie that will feature this team: some of them will be leaving or cutting back their roles, so we don't want to hear that the characters who will be taking bigger roles (like Strange, Panther, and Spider-Man) are expendable.

So I can see Iron Man getting the final blow or something because everything in the MCU ultimately revolves around the Starks... but they will have to work very hard to satisfy me if they don't have the whole MCU hero lineup saving the day.

Surprised at no votes for Peter Quill considering how he messed up in the last movie.

I have to think that something this big would bring out everyone and their brother to help.
So, that said, i won't be surprised if we see the watchers, or some other supreme being(s)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"