• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Who throws the pumpin bomb!

dark_b said:
are those screencaps from your dvd or did you found them on the net?
The first pic is from my dvd yes. The second is a still from an extended version of the goblin lair scene in SM2 where he picks up the mask.

Magneto29 said:
Maybe Harry goes nuts from taking the Green serum and he's just hallucinating it ? Hallcinating Norman throwing it at him to act.
It's a possibilty I guess.

Everyone seems to be agreeing with wise Magneto, I m no different.:) Definately makes sense. I dont think Raimi would ever show how a major character dies in a frickin teaser trailer. Surely not.

Yeah.

He would rather have you "think" about what is going on in it.;)

Darkred said:
Everyone seems to be agreeing with wise Magneto, I m no different.:) Definately makes sense. I dont think Raimi would ever show how a major character dies in a frickin teaser trailer. Surely not.

good point, naughty harry has been taking some illegal substances i say

Probably a hallucination of his angry father after Harry failed to kill Spider-man.

Retroman said:
I think it might be Peter or as some have suggested it might be some type of dream/hallucination sequence.

It looks almost like a similar scene in the first movie where a pumpkin bomb explodes in Spidey's face, blowing off half of his mask.

spiderman7iq.jpg

spidey173rp.jpg

This is awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheCat
Back