The Dark Knight who wants penguin in the film

Um, why should there be a penguin in TDK???

I think Jake Gyllenhaal should play him

Apparently StorminNorman thinks he can play everyother character in a Batman movie, even Batman himself.

Jake Gyllenhaal for Penguin dammit

I still dont get why there should be a penguin in TDK.

I say foreshadow the penguin for the next movie and just have Joker, Two-Faced, and Crane in The Dark Knight. That's my opinion....What do yall think?

Read my post above and you will see what I think.

explode7 said:
I still dont get why there should be a penguin in TDK.

I don't think there has to be, I don't really want him in there

But, dammit, if he is going to be in it, Gyllenhaal has to play him, because Lord knows he could play Batman, Dent, Black Mast, Gordon, and Catwomen if he where just given the chance

How can a penguin work in TDK they belong in cold environments.

penguin as an arms dealer seems like the most popular... and I agree.

Making him sophisticated... monicle, tuxedo.... it works cause you have the character and still the believability.

**** you Burton.

penguin-tec58.jpg

Maxwell Smart said:
According to the mysterious source over at IMDB(and yes, I'm fully aware IMDB is not to be trusted, but hey, news is slow) the Penguin will indeed be in the film as a mobster, like originally rumored.

Interesting....how long has this mysterious source been posting info for?

You want a broader audience then remember America loves penguins right now. I have been throwing around an idea to show how bad ass the penguin can be. Some client of his makes a scene at his "ice berg" club/ diner/ whatever and trying to make the message clear to Cobblepot shoots one of his penguins he has in his large tank/pool in the middle of his restaurant. Everyone will hate that villian so much and when Cobblepot replys to the message it will be so shocking, so unexpexted that people will litterally be thinking "Holy ****, I would never want to **** with the Penguin"

Just when it appears that the Penguin is the number one guy in town, the Joker will arrive the audience can feel the tension and the potential for absolute oblivion when these two huge forces collide. In a brief but intense exchange of dialouge it would appear the Penguin has maintained his place on top, then the Joker poisons all of the Penguin's penguins, or have them all embowled or skinned or mutalated in some fashion that makes you hate the Joker, making Oswald adhear to the Joker's demand for some weapon Oswald has been holding out on.

That would show the ruthlessness of both characters and put the Joker over everyone else.

Joker can actually be the one who coins the name "Penguin."

I´m not crazy about Penguin being in TDK, but if he is, I´d like him to be the mobster he is in current comics.

^I agree.

Who I'd like to see in TDK is Sarah Essen. Kate Winslet would be PERFECT for her.

Milkman95 said:
^I agree.

Who I'd like to see in TDK is Sarah Essen. Kate Winslet would be PERFECT for her.

There were rumours of Sarah Essen appearing in TDK back in 2005, I also agree Winslet will be great quality to the cast.

thedarks0ldier said:
You want a broader audience then remember America loves penguins right now. I have been throwing around an idea to show how bad ass the penguin can be. Some client of his makes a scene at his "ice berg" club/ diner/ whatever and trying to make the message clear to Cobblepot shoots one of his penguins he has in his large tank/pool in the middle of his restaurant. Everyone will hate that villian so much and when Cobblepot replys to the message it will be so shocking, so unexpexted that people will litterally be thinking "Holy ****, I would never want to **** with the Penguin"

Just when it appears that the Penguin is the number one guy in town, the Joker will arrive the audience can feel the tension and the potential for absolute oblivion when these two huge forces collide. In a brief but intense exchange of dialouge it would appear the Penguin has maintained his place on top, then the Joker poisons all of the Penguin's penguins, or have them all embowled or skinned or mutalated in some fashion that makes you hate the Joker, making Oswald adhear to the Joker's demand for some weapon Oswald has been holding out on.

That would show the ruthlessness of both characters and put the Joker over everyone else.

Joker can actually be the one who coins the name "Penguin."

DAMN!

Disemboweling, skinning, or mutilating penguins would get people's goats if Nolan was brave enough to show it onscreen. I could imagine Penguin coming into his nightclub and there all over the floor are dead penguins.

However I could see some damn PETA activist-hippies in an uproar over it and would probably protest the movie with their 2-4-6-8 chants.

But ripping the wings or it's head off a bird would be something the Joker would do because he's the certain sick individual to do it.

I do hope though that Nolan gives Penguin an umbrella that shoots knock-out gas or bullets. I know it's a bit campy but I think if someone were to make fun of some of his unsightly features (long nose, his waddle---I don't want him to have webbed hands or flippers for feet, nor do I want him to eat dead fish too) he'd probably kill them without hesitation.

I also think Penguin should work with Mr. Earle to try and reclaim his family name. I mean I'm sure Mr. Earle is hopping mad that he lost his job so Lucius could take it over. So he is bound to get some kind of retribution over it somehow.

PETA wouldnt do anything, it isnt glorifing it, and they certainly arent using real penguins so they have no case.

I think that the penguin would be a good addition to the franchise and they should re-do Riddler and Mr Freeze but make them more mean and some really tough guys that will go up against the new Batman. I would be funny to have Jim Carrey back, but a new style to the riddler and costume could be modified a little. Penguin should be a intelligent man that is quite complex, and does allow the batman to corner him

thedarks0ldier said:
PETA wouldnt do anything, it isnt glorifing it, and they certainly arent using real penguins so they have no case.

I don't know they got alot of nutballs in their camp. I could see one of them going, "Oh they're justifiying animal cruelty. Wahhh wahhh wahhh..."

NinjaTurtleFan said:
I don't know they got alot of nutballs in their camp. I could see one of them going, "Oh they're justifiying animal cruelty. Wahhh wahhh wahhh..."
Every camp has their nutballs... hehe... balls... nuts

Two Face said:
There were rumours of Sarah Essen appearing in TDK back in 2005, I also agree Winslet will be great quality to the cast.

I would like to Winslet as Talia...

thedarks0ldier said:

logic is not peta's strong suit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"