The Dark Knight who wants penguin in the film

I hope that this movie will be one to remember just as "Batman Begins" was for me. I watch it all the time!

cryptic name said:
logic is not peta's strong suit
And you base this on what? That they have Pamela Anderson for a spokesmodel or that they largely seem to put animals above people?

Penquin shouldn't be in TDK because then it would seem too simaler to Batman Returns. Remember, Penquin was in that film and that was the first sequel, as will this film be. I don't think they should have Penquin, or at least not yet. Of course Joker has to be in it. You can't have a series of Batman movies without the Joker. Villians they should be considering are: Two Face (again even though he was in Batman Forever he was done wrong, Penquin was done right in BR) and Harley Quin.

Walks Unseen said:
Penquin shouldn't be in TDK because then it would seem too simaler to Batman Returns.

... you're kidding right?

Batman Returns:
- Second Batman film from Burton;
- Has the Penguin in it.

The Dark Knight:
- Second Batman film from Nolan;
- Has the Penguin in it ( maybe ).

... and we can't forget that Batman, Alfred & Gordon are in both these movies! You're on to something boddy... there are WAY too many similarities for it to be anything BUT some kind of plot from Nolan to recreate Batman Returns!

Please stop with this Harley Quin crap...who is she and how the hell is she important in Batman history? Just stop with all the crappy campy villains. Clayface, Killercroc, Harley Quinn, Man-bat? wow.

Ronny Shade said:
Yeah, how are they going to explain how Penguin came back to life for Batman 6?

Umm if Penguin DOES show up in TDK or any of the other installments, it wouldn't have ANYTHING to do with 'Returns,' because its a REBOOT....and you people say I'm a newbie, hmmm....
Anyway, the same thing about the DeVito Penguin version can be said about all of' Returns': too much of Tim Burton and not enough of Batman. Of course, don't even think that I'm trying to say that WB did the right thing by camping it up with 'Forever' and 'Batman and Robin,' almost everyone knows that it only made things worse. I think Nolan understands what to do with any of the characters, but he did say that Penguin would be hard to do.

I hope they don't put ANYONE in just for the sake of having the name "Penguin" or any other villian for that matter. I don't want to risk this movie ending up like an X3 or something with a ZILLION comic characters so they can get all the names in with no development.

Even having three villians in BB was cutting it close for me but Nolan did an excellent job giving everyone a purpose and building sufficient backgrounds for people. One movie can't do it all and it's the ones that try to do just that which typically fail.

:)

Anguissette1979 said:
Even having three villians in BB was cutting it close for me but Nolan did an excellent job giving everyone a purpose and building sufficient backgrounds for people. One movie can't do it all and it's the ones that try to do just that which typically fail.

Four, if you count the odious Mr. Earl.

I think they could pull off a gangster like the Penguin if they wanted to. He would add a familar face to Gotham's seedy underworld.
250px-DetectiveComics824b.jpg

Ruf Chiyuuk said:
... you're kidding right?

Batman Returns:
- Second Batman film from Burton;
- Has the Penguin in it.

The Dark Knight:
- Second Batman film from Nolan;
- Has the Penguin in it ( maybe ).

... and we can't forget that Batman, Alfred & Gordon are in both these movies! You're on to something boddy... there are WAY too many similarities for it to be anything BUT some kind of plot from Nolan to recreate Batman Returns!

Batman, Alfred and Gordon HAVE to be in a Batman film because they are the three staple characters. Penquin does not need to be in a Batman film

Rynan said:
Four, if you count the odious Mr. Earl.

I think they could pull off a gangster like the Penguin if they wanted to. He would add a familar face to Gotham's seedy underworld.
250px-DetectiveComics824b.jpg
Five with Zsasz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"