Revenge of the Fallen Who will die on the Autobots?

I'm not particularly fazed by whom dies, as long as the death has some sort of impact, in other words don't do a Jazz on us.

I'm starting to think Ratchet might die. No reason other than we haven't really seen much of him in any form, in trailers or any new toys or plot spoilers.

We haven't heard much from Ironhide either. I think that's because they're "old" Autobots, and their names are not Optimus Prime nor Bumblebee. I think they'll live.

And I tough Jazz death was very meaningful. The guy had the courage to face off Megatron ALONE.

Plus we haven't seen Sideswipe that much, nor Jolt or the three bikes that much.

Just because we haven't seen them in trailers, it doesn't mean it's a for-sure death.

Not saying he will for sure, but what other logic would i go by, if not from what we have seen so far. Anything else would be purely a guess. But I have seen Sideswipe toys, jolt toys, toys for the three bikes and an ironhide toy but no Ratchet toy and I have only seen him in the one scene with all the autobots driving.

I have no idea who will die but but if i had to go by who I had a feeling about, it would be ratchet do to what info I have gathered. I don't want him to die.

And if he does die I think it would be a sacrifice situation where he takes a bullet for Sam or, going way out on a limb here, He gives his spark to Prime who is lying on his death bed after getting beat down trying to get the Cons to join forces to take out the fallen.

Thats just an idea please don't jump all over me, I'm sure I'm wrong, just killing time.

We haven't heard much from Ironhide either. I think that's because they're "old" Autobots, and their names are not Optimus Prime nor Bumblebee. I think they'll live.

And I tough Jazz death was very meaningful. The guy had the courage to face off Megatron ALONE.

Hm, sorry I thought Jazz was pretty stupid to face off against Megatron, there was not a chance in hell of him winning, if any of the Autobots should have challenged Megs (aside from Prime obviously) it should have been Ironhide. I understand Jazz going againt him (being second in command after all) but it was stupid of him.

Wouldn't it be odd but cool if one of the autobots sacrificed them self to bring jazz back.

He he... Mudflap gets sucked into Devy in the new trailer, you can hear him screaming:-)twisted:), so I guess that means he will die. (I kind of like the idea ofo him being a Transformer that IS a fan boy, so it's sad to see him die :()

He grabs a cane on the side of Devastator's mouth in the last second.

Maybe he lets go after devastator finishes sucking up all the sand then gets stepped on instead.:hehe:

It'd be too gruesome. Specially if you consider Mudflaps is a "kid".

^ yeah but since its rated PG-13 they might be able to get a way with some stuff, im not wishing for anything too hardcore because i know what type of movie it is besides the hardcore robot action stuff is for terminator anyways but dang they rated the new one PG-13 to, ah well, still here's to a entertaining summer.

If Mudflaps let got, he'd be trashed by Devastator's mouth blades.

I doubt it, but it can still happen.

Yeah, prime rules plus if he lives i wonder if we'll see a huge battle on cybertron for the 3rd movie if there will ever be a third one.

Hm, sorry I thought Jazz was pretty stupid to face off against Megatron, there was not a chance in hell of him winning, if any of the Autobots should have challenged Megs (aside from Prime obviously) it should have been Ironhide. I understand Jazz going againt him (being second in command after all) but it was stupid of him.

If I remember right, Megatron kind of snatched him up and carried him up on to a building. At that point, when he couldn't really get away, Jazz started the "You want a piece of me" routine. He didn't just randomly go on a suicide mission against Megatron himself.

I think that Hasbro wont let Prime get killed. They learned their lesson from the 1986 movie. They lost a huge fan base when they killed Optimus off and let Rodimus Prime take over. Hell they damn near lost me. I think that the Mikaela death could be a possibility, also that Mudflap will bite the big one. Jetfire will probably get it too as the Decepticons are walking off.

If Prime gets killed off in the Bay version i wouldn't mind if they introduced Ultra Magnus and made him the new leader.

I agree to a point. Without Prime there he was now in command. He ordered everyone to fall back, he turned around and shot Megatron so the soldiers(you can see them running when he is shot) can escape. Also if you think about it, while he was fighting Megatron(I'm sure they fought a bit) it allowed the soldiers to regroup and Ratchet and Ironhide to regroup with Sam and the AllSpark and they protected him for a bit before Starscream owned them.

So his sacrifice though stupid was honorable and brave and I'm sure the Autobots and soldiers were grateful.

Damn right. Jazz was awesome.

"Come on, you Decepticon punk!".

It's just too bad about how fast and emotionless his death was.

Sorry guys but.....

No autobots die in the movie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"