Revenge of the Fallen Who will die on the Autobots?

Arcee is not the only female Autobot. There's also Chromia and (possibly) motorcycle Bot #3.

That's true, but people will still complain. You know how it is haha.

I would like to see them talk in car mode, but they probably won't do it. At least with the glowing headlights. They probably think that would be too cheesy. I would freak out if they did do it.

If it's a high speed chase scene, then it wouldn't be so cheesy. Just imagine, two autobots in vehicle mode instructing one another to catch up to a decepticon, amidst blurry flashes of light from the environment. :)

Okay, yes it could be done to be awesome. And I would love it if they do it in the movie. I just feel that if someone describes it to Bay he will either blow it off as too close to the television shows to possibly do (after all, nothing else is very similar if he can help it.) or find away to include explosions. LOL

Just read Jolt is a last-minute inclusion to show his car mode, and that Kurtzman and Orci convinced Bay to put him in. I think he's a given on the casualities list.

Very well could be. If he was a last minute addition, then his death is likely inevitable.

I'd also bet in Motorcycle Bot #3, since we don't even know her name.

No name. Definitly sounds like cannon fodder material. Sorry, girls apparently are expendable when it comes to Transformers. After all, there is no possible way a GIRL could actually like watching giant robots smashing stuff. We only like romantic, crying movies and freak out at the smallest things. We need big strong men to protect us at scary movies. (continue to rant at stereotype, then leaves to read her comics)

Hope Mikilea takes down another Decepticon. At least she isn't useless and going to get killed off by Bay. (unless he is really stupid)

Last edited:
:hehe:

At least, Chromia will live (I think...)

By the way, Geekgirl: HOW 'YA DOING? :)

Good, enjoying all the nice footage in that last trailer. So much destruction packed into one movie. Even better, you can actually get a sense of a storyline in this trailer. Gasp, there is a storyline.

Are we the only ones looking at this? I mean, no one else cares anymore who dies? (Optimus Prime)

Look by the bright side: When our guesses actually die, we can march all over the Forum screaming "We warned you!".

Look at this:

Jolt, a blue Chevrolet Volt. Jolt was a last-minute addition to the cast as General Motors, the film's car supplier, wanted to promote the Volt. The writers had already wanted to include the car in the script before the Writers Guild strike, so they had to work out a character that would fit well within the Autobot team afterwards and convince Bay to approve the addition. Welburn was pleased the Volt's character was christened Jolt by the filmmakers, as it reflected that car's design "character".

R.I.P.

I add one more: Wheels.

Ouch, are we killing off most of the new cast? Seems like it. Okay then, bring on the slaughter!

Soundswipe? What is that a combining form of Sideswipe and Soundwave? Come to think of it, that could be kind of cool and it would be something Bay would do.

Still, a lot of the new autobots (plus Optimus) have been put on our "death" list.

Let's see:

. Arcee.
. Bot.
. Jolt.
. Wheelie.
. Mudflaps.
. Jetfire.

Yeah... That's a lot. :hehe:

The twins gotta go(hopefully by either Devastator or Fallen), and so does Wheelie(I hope he gets stepped on by Megatron).

I think Jolt and Jetfire will live on, however.

Sideways will most likely live on as well.

And so will Optimus, Bumblebee, Ratchet and Ironhide.

Don't know and don't really care about the confusing-as-heck three motorcycles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"