Who will win Batman or the punisher

Union Jack said:
i'd love to see frank kick batmans arrogant ass.
I'd love to see an envelope with a 22 billion dollar check from Bill Gates inside, in my mailbox.

Union Jack said:
i presonally would love to see a batman wolverine crossover and see batmans ass handed to him by logan...i think bats is waay more overused and overrated than wolvy ever has been.
No, Wolverine's got the lead in that one. Wolverine got an entire ongoing series devoted to his early years before Batman did (LotDK doesn't count, because it wasn't continuity and it went way outside those early years all the time.) If you can't tell, DC's Confidential line and Wolverine Origins are among my pet peeves in the comic industry. Nobody needs an ongoing series about their freaking origins. There's enough Year One obsession in miniseries.

Union Jack said:
him ever getting anywhere against superman is idiotic...supes can see to the other side of the planet,hear evrything what going on...yet bats can creep up and suprise him??...i don't think so.
Explained briefly in the first issue of Morrison's JLA. At least, the audio was. The sight part is simple. There's a lot of lead in the world. It's pretty likely that if Batman's miles away, there might happen to be some lead that gets in the way.

Nightwing said:
i have to agree here....all the times Bats 'nearly' beat supes is just supes really pulling his punches and holding back.

i couldnt see bats beating supes no matter how many different scenarios they are placed in.
Batman, wearing red and gold kryptonite battle armor lined with lead and wearing the gadget that muffles his heartbeat (he does have one), except amped up so it cancels out all his movement noises, sneaks up on Superman and plugs him with a bunch of red and gold kryptonite bat-shurikens. There, it happened. You said any scenario.

droogiedroogie2 said:
Batman, wearing red and gold kryptonite battle armor lined with lead and wearing the gadget that muffles his heartbeat (he does have one), except amped up so it cancels out all his movement noises, sneaks up on Superman and plugs him with a bunch of red and gold kryptonite bat-shurikens. There, it happened. You said any scenario.

ok try a believable scenario...supes would be able to watch or listen to batman during his preptime giving him ample opportunity to tak ehim out before he can even place a mask over his eyes......

droogiedroogie2 said:
So basically what you're saying is, Punisher is Batman, except he needs guns, and he's older. Hm.
Yeah something like that. Punisher even has a good degree of martial arts training...although not as much.
None of which has any bearing on the question. It's not about who has the tougher job.
Actually it does. Punisher has to be alert and prepped at all times. He has to worry about someone killing him when he sleeps, eats and takes a piss. Batman only has to worry about these things in costume (for the most part).

Punisher takes more punishment, and actually has guns, whereas a batarang doesn't compare to a high powered sniper rifle. Punisher has no emotional weakness either, so he could kill off Alfred and suchlike, Punisher gets the vote from moi!

Nightwing said:
ok try a believable scenario...supes would be able to watch or listen to batman during his preptime giving him ample opportunity to tak ehim out before he can even place a mask over his eyes......
Why is Supes listening to Batman? Doesn't he have something better to do? And what exactly is the sound of "prep time before sneaking up on an unsuspecting Superman"?

Cyrusbales said:
Punisher takes more punishment, and actually has guns, whereas a batarang doesn't compare to a high powered sniper rifle. Punisher has no emotional weakness either, so he could kill off Alfred and suchlike, Punisher gets the vote from moi!
The fact that Punisher needs guns should tell you something.

droogiedroogie2 said:
The fact that Punisher needs guns should tell you something.

who said he needs guns? He's just got more style, I think Punisher is clearly more inteligent, "do i take a batarang into a fight, or guns......hmmmm, tricky"

Cyrusbales said:
who said he needs guns? He's just got more style, I think Punisher is clearly more inteligent, "do i take a batarang into a fight, or guns......hmmmm, tricky"
If that's you're logic, you're clearly not intelligent.

The Leaguer said:
If that's you're logic, you're clearly not intelligent.

Attack the person, not the argument, the sign of a failing argument!

See, original batman was clever, he used guns, but now, punisher wold kill bats, what is batman gonna do against grenade launchers, chainguns etc? And punisher can take a whole loada punishment, would be a good fight, but punisher gets it, he had been viscously tortured so much, his pain threshold is superior.

I think I have to have an argument first, before I have a failing one.

The Leaguer said:
I think I have to have an argument first, before I have a failing one.

I think he is predicting based on your previous posts perhaps.

:)

Anyway Batman wins!

- Whirly

He wouldn't be that stupid, because all my posts here thus far have been logically bulletproof.

The Leaguer said:
He wouldn't be that stupid, because all my posts here thus far have been logically bulletproof.

I am sure you are trying to say something here. I'm just not sure what it is.

:)

- Whirly

The Leaguer said:
I'm not surprised.

No? I suppose after reading, you also saw how poor the sentence structure was and how it obscured any meaning. Perhaps if you try again.....

- Whirly

The Leaguer said:

yeah, logic that's bulletproof, that's an ironic statement and a half....

Whirlysplat said:
No? I suppose after reading, you also saw how poor the sentence structure was and how it obscured any meaning. Perhaps if you try again.....

- Whirly
If you're not kidding and you really can't understand what I said, I doubt you have any idea what "sentence structure" even means.

Cyrusbales said:
yeah, logic that's bulletproof, that's an ironic statement and a half....
See, Whirly? Your boy here understood. Maybe you should have him explain it to you.

The Leaguer said:
If you're not kidding and you really can't understand what I said, I doubt you have any idea what "sentence structure" even means.

See, Whirly? Your boy here understood. Maybe you should have him explain it to you.

:) Unlike you youngster, I understand many things :)

It's fun watching this forum. I'm sure the people on here are the best friends you have ever had. :)

- Whirly

The Leaguer said:

You love making freinds don't ya? lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"