The Avengers Who would get top billing?

Jack Bauer

The Bizarro Jack Bauer
Reaction score
This just came to mind. Considering the performers they've gotten, who is going to get top billing? I mean they gotten a lot of A-list names, so who would be the top one and thus the star of the film. Personally I believe maybe RDJ but Joss' name is going to come on first. :hehe:

RDJ for sure, he'll be the selling point regardless if everything else before it works or not.

Robert Downey Jr.
Chris Evans
Chris Hemsworth
Scarlett Johansson
Jeremy Renner
Mark Ruffalo
and
Samuel L. Jackson

I think Chris Evans should, but I think RDJ will. Although pretty much every single name will be in the promotions.

yeah, RDJ no contest. I agree with Dr. Jones tho that Caps actor SHOULD get top billing (as Cap SHOULD be the leader of Avengers)... but RDJ sells tickets more than any of the other (not counting Sam ofc)

Robert Downey Jr.
Chris Evans
Chris Hemsworth
Scarlett Johansson
Jeremy Renner
Mark Ruffalo
and
Samuel L. Jackson
Agreed. It makes sense logistically and it just happens to be alphabetical.

Downey is going to sell this film to the non-comic book crowd. He has to be at the top.

We'll see how Thor and Cap do, but right now the Iron Man movies are powering this franchise. I'm hoping at least Thor will be a huge hit. Cap is going to be a little harder, especially internationally. But he can still do well.

yeah, RDJ no contest. I agree with Dr. Jones tho that Caps actor SHOULD get top billing (as Cap SHOULD be the leader of Avengers)... but RDJ sells tickets more than any of the other (not counting Sam ofc)

Cap should be the leader, but who will be the main guy? I believe it's Iron Man. He's the probable star of the movie verse, as do I sense paradigm shift in the cartoons where Iron Man not Captain America is the leader or at least co-leader of the Avengers. Perhaps like the shift of Superman to Batman during the 80's which more or less make them equal. Based on actors, they also don't want to ire Marvel's biggest actor currently. Remember when they pissed of Norton...

I figured yellow was the only major color I hadn't used but unfortunately the Hype yellow is super bright :doh:

Robert Downey Jr.
Chris Evans
Chris Hemsworth
Scarlett Johansson
Jeremy Renner
Mark Ruffalo
and
Samuel L. Jackson

Agreed. If they want to go real extreme they could throw in Clark Gregg after Ruffalo.

Chewy,

I see you went with the blue for Clark Gregg in your signature. The yellow is really brutal! I liked the orange personally, so I went with that. I see that you have a growing following with your awesome Avengers signature! :awesome:

Robert Downey Jr.
Chris Evans
Chris Hemsworth
Scarlett Johansson
Jeremy Renner
Mark Ruffalo
with
Clark Gregg
and
Samuel L. Jackson

Now that's the cast. :)

But I can see as this and if I am correct, it would be Evans who takes the spot since Tony is just an outsider after IM2 IIRC.

There is absolutely no doubt that RDJ will get top billing.

Robert Downey Jr.
Chris Evans
Chris Hemsworth
Scarlett Johansson
Jeremy Renner
Mark Ruffalo
with
Clark Gregg
and
Samuel L. Jackson

Now that's the cast. :)

On second thought I'm going to go with this one. I think ScarJo will get a higher billing than Renner. Gregg will likely get a shout out too since he's been in nearly all the Marvel films to date.

just check imdb they have the billing as evans first then hemsworth then rdj also included loki

General Ross either hasn't been confirmed or won't be in it. He could make an appearance because the script isn't done yet.

Agreed. It makes sense logistically and it just happens to be alphabetical.

Your sig is exactly what it should and more than likely how it will appear. A small part of me thinks Evans will be first, but I'm totally behind what you have.

This is RDJ's fourth time as Tony Stark, as opposed to Evans', Hemsworth's and Johansson's second. Plus RDJ is the biggest name, it's only fair he's credited first.

Yeah, I think that's gonna happen. I wish Evans name was first, but the chances of that are slim.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"