The Avengers Who would get top billing?

just put sam jackson on top

Samuel L Jackson should go right at the end with last place billing. That's the most appropriate place for him, otherwise it makes him the star of the movie, which he isn't. He's just the brains behind the operation.

I'm gonna guess Downey gets top billing.

Evans is too much a lightweight to command this movie. It should be Downey and Jackson. Although it would be kind of sad to see Cap reduced to an executant.

Evans can take command and has proven that he play a leader in a film. I think question is more can he keep up with Downey than if he can be a commander. Downey is such a great actor that its hard to keep up with him. Both Iron Man films are huge examples, though Gweneth Paltrow did a great job with it.

Evans can take command and has proven that he play a leader in a film. I think question is more can he keep up with Downey than if he can be a commander. Downey is such a great actor that its hard to keep up with him. Both Iron Man films are huge examples, though Gweneth Paltrow did a great job with it.

Where has proven he take command? Please don't say Sunshine.

Where has proven he take command? Please don't say Sunshine.

Fantastic Four :oldrazz:

Jk. Sunshine obviously.

There's no denying that he can't do it. I think he can do it. I'm not saying that he will be great Captain America. I'm confident in him, but I'm not saying he's a sure thing. I certainly have more confidence in Hemsworth as Thor and had more confidence in Downey before he was Iron Man than I do with Evans as Cap. With that said Evans in [BLACKOUT]Sunshine [/BLACKOUT]I believe did play a role in Marvel hiring Evans for Cap.

He has played some effective lead roles... Not major films, but solid (Push and cellular).

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

• C. Lee
    Superherohype Administrator

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"