Hero to Villain

Alex Summers

Civilian
Reaction score
What character, that is a currently a hero, would make a good villain? I always thought Cyclops would make an interesting villain if he happened to become "bad".

Alex Summers said:
What character, that is a currently a hero, would make a good villain? I always thought Cyclops would make an interesting villain if he happened to become "bad".

Did you miss when he was merged with Apocalypse?:confused:

Tropico said:
Did you miss when he was merged with Apocalypse?:confused:

That was during and after the Twelve storyline, right? I don't really consider that as a true change since he became one with Apocalypse, and was influenced by him. I did kinda like how he was portrayed when he first came back, with the long hair and black uniform.

Well that really wasn't him. It was him and Apocalypse so i don't think it counts.

It should be hero as villain out of own free will. :p

gambitfire said:
Well that really wasn't him. It was him and Apocalypse so i don't think it counts.

It should be hero as villain out of own free will. :p

Thanks, Gambitfire, the person I made the comment to and wanted the answer from already responded.:whatever:

i didn't notice while i was posting so you can just roll your eyes up your A$$ :)

I would have to say Gambit and Wolverine. I'd also like to see Spidey as one too.

Dr. Strange should become a villain, that ought too keep the MU on it's toes.

gambitfire said:
i didn't notice while i was posting so you can just roll your eyes up your A$$ :)

Lame excuse, I wasn't asking you. Your reply was unnecessary, this is what gets you into trouble and makes you go into fits of "why is everyone attacking me?:(" whilst calling other people too sensitive.;):)

Well was there a serious need to post what you did?

No! okay then.

:D :)

WeaponZ2 said:
Wolverine would be intresting.

Wasn't he a villian in "enemy of the state"? i mean he did kill an x-man and all.

i don't like Wolverine so i never read that but who did he kill?

Reed Richards would make a pretty intense villain, probably accomplishes what Doom never could :p

Reed Richards is easily becoming Dr.Doom jr.

gambitfire said:
NewSon.............

DOESN'T COUNT!! :D

What's the matter with NewSun? He's friggin awesome. He killed the phoenix and destroyed all life on earth by accident.

Nothing, NewSon rules.

I just ment he doesn't count as the villain Gambit since he's not 616.

Although if Gambit did go bad that would basically be him, so there goes that.

Isn't Gambit apart of the four horsemen now?
I haven't been reading X-men lately, but I heard he serves Apocalypes as death.

gambitfire said:
Dr. Strange should become a villain, that ought too keep the MU on it's toes.

I think that would be really interesting, especially considering pretty much everyone at one point has gone to Dr. Strange for help, it would be great to see their reaction to him turning on them.

I wouldn't mind seeing Colossus being a villain once. Well since this is just for fun, ignoring they'd prob kill Colossus of if it ever happened, screw continuity, and so on lol.

I would love to see him go villain tho, maybe fight Spiderman once. Just thinking of Spidey fighting crime then he realizes someones behind him, the figure comes out of the shadows just enough to see his face and an arm in the light, and that reaction shot of Spidey giving an oh **** look.

spidey-dude said:
wern't gambit and wolverine both horsemen already!?

Yup, as for the enemy of the state thing above, Wolverine was under mind control. As Death he basically was as well, he beat Sabertooth to become Death because he knew Sabertooth would be more vicious and bloodthirsty as Apoc's horsemen Death, so he won thinking he'd find a way to snap out of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"