Who's Hotter, Scarlett (Rachel Nichols) or Baroness (Sienna Miller)?

Sienna Miller is a blonde, but she looks way hotter as a brunette, either as Baroness or as the love interest of Heath Ledger in the movie Cassanova. But it is hard to decide which one is hotter between her and Rachel Nichols, though.

Not sure if this was in response to my post but I know Miller is a blonde. I was basically saying what you just said, that she looks more attractive as a brunette or with black hair.

Tie... though Miller wasn't as attractive in the flashbacks as a blonde, as mentioned she's much hotter as a brunette

1363_12262041087.jpg

Scarlett, but Baroness comes a VERY close second, if she would have had the 'natasha from bullwinkle like accent I would have voted for her. oh and i WANT that poster, as well as the Baroness one too ;).

Both were hot, I'm not even partial to redheads but Rachal won me over.

Neither. Cover Girl.

9karolina_kurkova.jpg

Bull**** that she got killed off.

I didnt find her that hot. I mean, ok, she was hot, but the other two were hotter.

I wouldn't say fugly but with her natural hair it doesn't complement her face. She is half way to a butter face. My vote goes to Rachel Nichols. I just find her more attractive than Miller and looked damn good with red hair. Plus she has some amazing cleavage. All I have to say is white tank top in the plane scene near the beginning of the film. :)

Yeah, I went too far with Fugly lol. "halfway to a butter face" is better. Sienna Miller is attractive I just think Rachel is hotter because she doesn't have to do anything to be hot and Miller has to well..dress up lie a cartoon character lol.

She isnt a butter face either. She just isnt as attractive as a blonde. It has nothing to do with her face. She has a gorgeous face. The dark hair just brings it out more.

And I dont find Nichols that great as a blonde either. Shes much better as a redhead.

Exactly. Damn you Sommers, you did the same thing with Josie Maran in Van Helsing! Although in your defense, her accent was atrocious. Still...

CoverGirlcopy.jpg

karolina_kurkova.jpg

JOE-karolina-kurkova-cover-girl-gi-.jpg

karolina_kurkova_08.jpg

Cover girl is overrated. Baroness is the hotness.

I hate you dude lol.

I say Baroness, but that's only because she kinda reminds me of an ex of mine.

Both are freakin smokin though. Flip a coin really.

Neptune approves your avatar :up:

For me is a tie!! cause well we have in the movie two kind of diferent beautys, each one in her typed:
Scarlett show us a natural beauty, without so much make up and she is more like a tomb boy in a sexy way obviously, Rachel show the perfect combo for a heroine from this era: raw abilities, natural beauty and pretty smart!! really love her!!
And in the other hand we have the sexy vamp all glamorous Baroness who is deadly fashion from the top of her head until the heel from her boot! Baroness is, obviously, more "femine" than Scarlett! Sienna is breathtaking in every pannel!! really

Scarlett all the way for me.

Pretty face, awesome body :D

Sienna is a pretty girl, but she's too thin for me :p

I mean come on how can you turn this down

rachel-nichols_10.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not turning anything down! it's just if I had to pick.....Baroness.

my gosh

Rachel is so womanly and sultry and miller is so cute and sharp, can't choose.

they both have the same top lip however.

After finally seeing the movie today, I have to say it's a tie. Both were incredibly hot in the movie, it's amazing what a change of hair color/wig can do for someone.

I think the question now is, who had the better cleavage?

Miller had the better cleavage. There's something about smaller boobs yet perky that make it sexier cleavage.

And Nichols on the treadmill. Good God.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"