Who's mutant power will be useful during the final battle of x-men in x3?

gambitfire said:
i know that but all the characters have similar personalities to their comic book counterparts. even rogue.

i dont think rogue is the same... shes supposed to be "sassy" lol i hate that word... but she is... shes supposed to not let anyone touch her and be a ***** about it... so far shes been pretty passive... but hopefully in x3 she'll come out her shell...

Exploding Boy said:
You guys are discussing storm like she has super potential in this movie. And if she has alot of her potential than Phoenix must becuase that would just be unfair. So if Phoenix is at her full potetial, you know what that means :D :D

thats true.. i completely forogt about phoenix.. stupid me... lol but kitty can take phoenix... if she can get close...

jmao said:

Because Phoenix's telepathy is strong enough to hurt Kitty while she is intangible. I dont even think that phasing gives her telepathic immunity. And Jean is the Phoenix i dont know how they are going to play it out in the movie but i know that in the comics Dark Phoenix could make short work of Shadowcat.

Exploding Boy said:
Because Phoenix's telepathy is strong enough to hurt Kitty while she is intangible. I dont even think that phasing gives her telepathic immunity. And Jean is the Phoenix i dont know how they are going to play it out in the movie but i know that in the comics Dark Phoenix could make short work of Shadowcat.

hmm true true... i lose i guess

well then dance for victory
dance-funny.gif

Kira said:
Colossus. And then the Ultimate Killing Machine: Wolverine.

Bobby hides behind kitchen table. As usually. :D ;)

Storm seems to be the runaway concessus but I voted Colossus. People seem to forget that movie Storm got her butt handed to her by lowly Toad in the first film. ;)

toad_lingua_small.jpg

that picture looks like an Oral $3x nightmare or dream for a girl. :D

seriously i dont even like storm... just another example of a mutant not using her full potential... like kitty... and magneto... and others

jmao said:
seriously i dont even like storm... just another example of a mutant not using her full potential... like kitty... and magneto... and others

so then who do u think would use their full potential??:xmen:

seamaharaj said:
so then who do u think would use their full potential??:xmen:

i cant really say so far... i guess id have to pick wolverine cause he actually goes all out on the enemy.... even if theres not bloodshed in the process... cause it has to be suitable for kids... but hes useless against magneto...

but then again thats all wolverine does... is claw people... if kitty or storm had wolverines personality theyd use their power to the full potential...

jmao said:

Its not that Storm cany use her power to the full potential its just she passes out when she does out of the box stuff. Seriously dude read the comics or do some research.

jmao said:
i cant really say so far... i guess id have to pick wolverine cause he actually goes all out on the enemy.... even if theres not bloodshed in the process... cause it has to be suitable for kids... but hes useless against magneto...

but then again thats all wolverine does... is claw people... if kitty or storm had wolverines personality theyd use their power to the full potential...

i dont think killing people has to do with using your full potential, that has nothing to do with the X gene. That has to do with your mental state.

Exploding Boy said:
Its not that Storm cany use her power to the full potential its just she passes out when she does out of the box stuff. Seriously dude read the comics or do some research.

so your saying that storm can fill the area with tornadoes but she cant drown a bunch of mutants?

Exploding Boy said:
i dont think killing people has to do with using your full potential, that has nothing to do with the X gene. That has to do with your mental state.

i never said killing people was using the full potential...im just saying that they can do so much more that would end the movie in a few minutes... like kitty could easily pull everyone into the ground and leave em there so they get stuck... thats using her powers to the full potential...
i just said wolverine is the only one using his full potential cause hes doing what he does best.. and that just so happens to be killing people

Ooof. You remind me way to much of "javon" and i dont want to get in trouble for not being able to hold my tounge.

Exploding Boy said:
Ooof. You remind me way to much of "javon" and i dont want to get in trouble for not being able to hold my tounge.

i dont even know who javon is... i wish you would tell me why im wrong or whatever... cause i dont think im wrong...
im just basing my logic on the movies... ive read many of the comics.. and im not that interested in researching x men characters...

jmao said:

i agree cuz if wolverine were to be very mad and if somebody pissed him off then yes of course he will go all out on them and he does have that healing power- so basically i think it would be storm and wolverine.
Storm_image_L.jpg
whoiswho_wolverine1.gif
:up: :) :wolverine :xmen:

I said iceman,although his powers would be useful in the final battle i'm not sure they would show how useful it can be.

Wolverine looks like he's letting it all out in the trailer. So, I wouldn't want to be in his path. Wolverine crushes all.

Except Magneto, of course. :O

ummm all of them...?

wolverine..claws=healing factor
storm ... umm did anyone not see the lightening or tidal wave?
iceman... whats he gonna do stand?
colossus... umm pretty sure he was metal'd up
beast... well he did jump from pretty far...

and im gonna assume kitty will use hers because everyone else is

DUMB thread sorry but it is

*sry.. thought this was for "who uses there power" lol i was like.. ummmm

anyways.. storms is probably the most powerful... and could cause the most dammage.... but magneto and juggernaut are pretty good wrecking balls...

why isn't rogue a choice in the poll?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"