Why Are Women's Bathrooms Dirtier than Men's Bathrooms?

Anyone who takes a dump in a fitting room should be in a padded room. Making a mess in a bathroom means you're a jerk. Making a... ahem.... "mess" in a fitting room means you're mentally ill.

My friend in college refused to sit on a toilet, because he once read a story about a snake coming up the drain and biting someone in the ass (he's terrified of snakes).

So needless to say, whenever he has a stomach ache... well, I have to imagine the cleaning lady quit right on the spot.

What he did one Easter break... it still haunts me.

I did not enjoy drinking that coffee while reading this thread. Thanks Hype

2jdrwg8.gif

I avoid dropping deuces in public restrooms by any means necessary.

Women's restrooms can be horribly filthy, I agree. But what is it with men who feel free to piss anywhere and everywhere? Do males just lift their legs like dogs and let go on anytime they feel the urge? Guys piss in elevators, on escalators, on buses and subway cars, in hallways, alleys, store entrances, doorways, pedestrian overpasses, etc. Some public places are so pissed-in that the stench is overwhelming and no amount of cleaning will get rid of it. Every time I have to take the subway I just hold my nose and hope there aren't any puddles in the elevators.

How bad is it? The last time I took the subway, when I passed the free newspaper boxes at the entrance they all had signs in them saying: "THIS IS NOT YOUR URINAL!" One of them was sopping wet. Some guy had pissed on it.

I'm sure R. Kelly can think of worse places to piss. :o

Gentlemen, may I present to you the ladies' room:

Due to gentlemen being as screamish as ladies, this pic has been deleted and is under construction. will be back after potty break (no not that kind of pot, now get your head out of the toilet gutter!)

Last edited:
That was really unnecessary. Seriously man, no one wants to see that.

Ultimate's pre-edit post was.... way worse. :eek:

Lol. Yeah. Somebody saved me from that. I was so tired I had no idea what was in that one just that it was readily on google so I didn't take notice. I was actually looking for the classic shot of poop covered walls like you can find in comedy movies (Burt Wonderstone had a hilarious one there) but for some reason couldn't find one.

I just don't get it, man. There's few things more disgusting than walking into a dirty stall and seeing a mound of unflushed liquid fecal matter, so what makes you think people will enjoy seeing it here? I can't make you get rid of that picture, but is it really that funny? Oh, doody!

Don't be a party pooper, JJJ. :o

I just don't get it, man. There's few things more disgusting than walking into a dirty stall and seeing a mound of unflushed liquid fecal matter, so what makes you think people will enjoy seeing it here? I can't make you get rid of that picture, but is it really that funny? Oh, doody!

To me it is. Albeit, sometimes I have the sense of humor of an eight year old. I'll do one better for you, just look back at that post in one minute.

Ah thanks, Ultimatehero. That's better. I can click on this thread without worrying about losing my lunch now. :)

No prob, personally wouldn't be reading a thread about poopy during lunch.

this thread has made me throw up in my mouth.......twice

Not one female response. They know what they did.

I avoid dropping deuces in public restrooms by any means necessary.
Ditto

Gentlemen, may I present to you the ladies' room:

Due to gentlemen being as screamish as ladies, this pic has been deleted and is under construction. will be back after potty break (no not that kind of pot, now get your head out of the toilet gutter!)

I think it went through three edits, as far as I can tell
At least I saw an image of a stained wall on my phone 8 hours ago :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back