• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

why did UlraViolet suck?

DorkyFresh said:
am i the only one that could tell that the intro music was ripped off of Spider-Man 2's intro music? listen very closely....UV's intro music even has the same ques and tones...

Yeah, I caught that, too.

Incidentally, even Milla's not happy with UV.

jag

Rac said:
The original cut explained that too. It was something about that the outfit reacts to the colors of the enviroment. Or something like that.

That's all well and good, but when they finally show an example, it doesn't surve a purpose. If it's meant to be a camoflauge, have it serve as a camoflauge in the scene instead of it turning bright red and still visible. To say nothing of the fact that even as a camoflauge, her entire midsection and face and long flowing black hair are still visible!!

If Wimmer's cut of the film is so great, we can only assume that the studio purposely picked EVERY bad take featuring action and dialogue, because even if the studio brought in their own editors, there's still a lot of stuff here that's Wimmer's fault, and no one else's.

KenK said:
If Wimmer's cut of the film is so great, we can only assume that the studio purposely picked EVERY bad take featuring action and dialogue, because even if the studio brought in their own editors, there's still a lot of stuff here that's Wimmer's fault, and no one else's.

Yeah, like that a lot of people are saying Wimmer's cut would've been so much better. There's really only one movie I've seen where the director's cut really changed the movie, Daredevil and that's because a whole plot that should've been in the movie was cut. Many director's cuts add some stuff, but the movie will still be crappy if it was already crappy.

Was this film a comic book, i saw it the other day and the titles where like comic books and stuff. Funny it comes out on DVD in the US soon, and it only came out over hear like last year lol.

not really i twas made as a comic book STYLED movie

i just heard millas commentary..............she was all alone:(

It sucked because it was too stylized. Like he was trying to combine a comic book with the Matrix with Extreme action. There was too much going on and no sense of rhythm or style.

Mrh7448 said:
It sucked because it was too stylized. Like he was trying to combine a comic book with the Matrix with Extreme action. There was too much going on and no sense of rhythm or style.
actually it had all that............just a not so good script or story

actually the story was fantastic......they just didnt explain it right

Because it was directed by Kurt Wimmer :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"