Why Do People Stay in Bad Relationships?

If they find someone who treats them decent they subconsciously sabotage it because they need the drama.

If they find someone who treats them decent they subconsciously sabotage it because they need the drama.

I was gonna say something but you got this thread covered. :woot:

If the sex is good, what you think is a "bad relationship" might just be an okay an okay one in both individuals minds.

Flash has a point. BUt oftentimes you get out of bed & realize that's all there is between you.

They don't. They move from one to another.
In other words:
spiderman2.gif

Sex wouldn't be good for me if that's all we had. I need to be emotionally connected to someone to continue having sex with them. But I have been in a terrible, awful relationship. The sex wasn't good, but we thought we loved each other. The bad was one-sided; my side. So I eventually had enough and ended it. But I should have months prior. There's no explanation other than love. And that doesn't even explain anything. It makes no sense.

Now, obviously, people stay in bad relationships for their kids, for the money or because it's easy. None of which serve as worthy reasons, though. If it's terrible, get out of it. It's that simple, but it's not simple to do.

Last edited:
Sex wouldn't be good for me if that's all we had. I need to be emotionally connected to someone to continue having sex with them. But I gave been in a terrible, awful relationship. The sex wasn't good, but we thought we loved each other. The bad was one-sided; my side. So I eventually had enough and ended it. But I should have months prior. There's no explanation other than love. And that doesn't even explain anything. It makes no sense.

Now, obviously, people stay in bad relationships for their kids, for the money or because it's easy. None of which serve as worthy reasons, though. If it's terrible, get out of it. It's that simple, but it's not simple to do.
I agree with that statement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"