The Dark Knight Why So Serious Pumpkin -- ON TOPIC Discussion - DON'T MAKE ANY MORE!

It has to be a group shot at a location guys. The majority of us are screwed.

This is BULLCRAP!!!!!!!!!
2-1/2 EFFING WEEKS?!?!?!?!?!!!

17 days.........AAAAAGGGGGGHhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok well......it could be worse i guess

How come? :csad: At least do it in your room and photoshop yourself outside!

Have to have more than one person in the shot. :csad: :csad: :csad:

I just died a little inside.

Did you say Photoshop? I heard a Photoshop somewhere in there :cwink:

regtop.jpg

:woot:

Well they stop taking applications on Nov. 17th., so it may take them a few more weeks to sort trhough everyone's applications and to send us something

group pic huh!!! anyone live in Louisville Ky mine probably won't work.

We could each take an individual photo, photoshop them together and then pm each other with our info and submit that.

Nov. 17th?! You've got to be ****ting me! :cmad: They're really dragging this one out, and it pisses me off. Why the hell would they put a 2 week timer just for 1 "decent" picture on Halloween and then drag this out until December. What a waste of time...

We could each take an individual photo, photoshop them together and then pm each other with our info and submit that.

I was ABOUT to say something like that! Let's do it :woot: I'll go to the store tomorrow and buy some makeup, or whatever you use....what do you use to paint your face?

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHA
we got owned.
so what ? sooooooooo what?

one month to go until the theatrical trailer guys. it will be a badass motherf....

Wow, the wait of the candle and the work alot of you guys put in for yesterday really was all for nothing...but a picture. How lame.

I was ABOUT to say something like that! Let's do it :woot: I'll go to the store tomorrow and buy some makeup, or whatever you use....what do you use to paint your face?
Facepaint. You got the PS? Mines on a computer at my folks house.

great, we have to wait till 12 am on the 18th to see anything

ANYONE LIVE IN LOUISVILLE, KY ooooo or maybe we could all photo shop ouselves in one big poster pic!!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"