The Dark Knight Why So Serious Pumpkin -- ON TOPIC Discussion - DON'T MAKE ANY MORE!

Yeah but how are we gonna get the background and lighting to match?

Unless Joker finds it funny we actually did that and posts it anyway.

l_25b9ab3736d49bec2b6421891bf8d22b.jpg

My photoshop's good but not that good.
Me, you and Stotch just all have to make sure that when we take the photo, we use a solid color background.

Nov. 17th?! You've got to be ****ting me! :cmad: They're really dragging this one out, and it pisses me off. Why the hell would they put a 2 week timer just for 1 "decent" picture on Halloween and then drag this out until December. What a waste of time...
to show us that nolan and WB are having the control. they basicly showed us that no whining will help. they are having this under control. we are sheeps folowing....lets never forget that. and no matter if WB posts a f... you fanboys ,TDK will still make money.

i started to bite my nails :dry:

theatrical trailer in december............yeah baby.

We got what you sent. My crack team of people who have committed
crimes beginning with a vowel is reviewing it. If I like it, I'll thumbtack
it to this site. If I don't like what you sent, I might burn it or
trash it or paste it to a card and send it to the VA hospital. Either
way, you will be notified.

If I like what you sent enough to push it like a baby carriage in front
of the bus of public opinion, we'll send you a link to access your
submission.

Facepaint. You got the PS? Mines on a computer at my folks house.

Yeah, I have photoshop but i'm no good, but im sure someone here is really good at it :yay:

K, i'm definitely in. I'll order the facepaint today. Put me on the list!

What does it mean when it asks for Username and Password? Create one or what? And you don't NEED to be in groups right? And ONE MORE THING. What if you live in a small town, like Weeping Water, where there's really no big landmark?

I say we all pick a certain lighting, you guys get shots and show them and the rest of us will match the shots (height/length/lighting). And I can do photoshop facepaint and scarring.

Wow, the wait of the candle and the work alot of you guys put in for yesterday really was all for nothing...but a picture. How lame.

For real. Waste of time no doubt. We didn't even get that good of a picture. I could've done without it quite honestly, and this whole thing was way overhyped.

I had to do a manip of me at Mt Soledad because it was too dark to take pictures with my camera phone last night, and I'm not very good at manips:
soledadnv0.jpg

This was my real attempt, I tried to create some light with my headlights so you could at least see my face. And the background you see in the manip is what is actually behind me if I had better a camera or took the photo in the day time.
avwjwn6.jpg

At least you can see the grill of my Benz bee-yach!
(well, it's my dad's. He's on a cruise right now so I went to his house last night and stole it)

mummy-0119.jpg

"Patience is a virtue.........Not right now it isn't."

- jow

you've pushed my buttons, check your mail.

We got what you sent. My crack team of people who have committed
crimes beginning with a vowel is reviewing it. If I like it, I'll thumbtack
it to this site. If I don't like what you sent, I might burn it or
trash it or paste it to a card and send it to the VA hospital. Either
way, you will be notified.

If I like what you sent enough to push it like a baby carriage in front
of the bus of public opinion, we'll send you a link to access your
submission.

Here is what you get when you submit:
Clown Round-Up and Confirmation

Click here if you really want to go through with this:
(link)

We got what you sent. My crack team of people who have committed crimes beginning with a vowel is reviewing it. If I like it, I'll thumbtack it to this site. If I don't like what you sent, I might burn it or trash it or paste it to a card and send it to the VA hospital. Either way, you will be notified.

If I like what you sent enough to push it like a baby carriage in front of the bus of public opinion, we'll send you a link to access your submission.

Think of this guys, we got til the 17th to pull something brilliant off.

Yeah but how are we gonna get the background and lighting to match?

Unless Joker finds it funny we actually did that and posts it anyway.
i can try :yay:
if someone needs help i can try. if i will have time i could do some quick manips.

I took a pic with a bunch of friends downtown chicago while they were filming TDK. Hope the photoshopped joker faces fools them

Guys check it out "number of participants" it may not have to be a group.

i think i am gonna go down to Churchil Downs and frighten some horses with my Joker Face!!!!!!

so it looks like hte best pics will be used. so lets post every pic here nad use a lot of photoshop to make the best out of the pics.

We need everyone we can get. SHH members for the top Joker spot. :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"