The Dark Knight Why So Serious Pumpkin -- ON TOPIC Discussion - DON'T MAKE ANY MORE!

Heys Guys, do you know what it means when it says Username and Password

I just sent a picture of my self all mad. on the description i put that there is no landmarks where i live and i am mad at batman.:woot:

hope that makes him smile

well guys, im out. gotta re-do some pics and get a crowd!!!

good LUCK TO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!

my question is- if you get a whole group together, can you each individually send the pictures in, so everyone can put their addresses, or does it have to be just one leader? i can see that creating some rifts in the groups...who gets the prize, etc...on that note, anyone in Chicago doing it, and if so, where at? im thinking sears tower?

I say we all pick a certain lighting, you guys get shots and show them and the rest of us will match the shots (height/length/lighting). And I can do photoshop facepaint and scarring.

Yeah, I have photoshop but i'm no good, but im sure someone here is really good at it :yay:

K, i'm definitely in. I'll order the facepaint today. Put me on the list!
If we can pull off something unbelievable with PS, I think that they would like that.

Username and password, no idea. Everyone post your best shots. Photoshoppers, save the shots to your comp.

"If I like what you sent enough to push it like a baby carriage in front of the bus of public opinion..."

LOVE that Joker! :woot:

If we can pull off something unbelievable with PS, I think that they would like that.

Cool, I'll PM you guys when I get my pic taken. Probably gonna be next week because that's when the facepaint will most likely arrive...

Username and password, no idea. Everyone post your best shots. Photoshoppers, save the shots to your comp.
Who ever has the PS skills(mine are good but I'm sure theres better) we should pm our pics too.

What if you live in a small town, like Weeping Water, where there's really no big landmark?

Then you get to find out why everyone's weeping.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I live in a tiny town where the only thing that can be remotely considered a landmark would be a large sign indicating where part of the civil war took place. Do you all think that would be OK? I hope so because I want my husband and kids to do it too and my daughter would faint with embarrasment if she had to wear joker makeup in front of our court house.

BTW...don't forget to check out the Halloween clearance for your facepaint! Have fun, everyone!

~Robyn

Wait woah woah woah! Why does he want our address?

Cool, I'll PM you guys when I get my pic taken. Probably gonna be next week because that's when the facepaint will most likely arrive...
I'm going to the hobby store here in town, I think they have decent face paint.

Oh and the more the merrier.

mayb i could stick my face in some flower and put some red lipstick on to make it look like a smile,

Now I'm kinda freakin' out. Whytf do they want our address?

This sucks donkey balls. I did not wait till Halloween only to get redirected to a new site that is waiting to Navember 17th... BOOOO! INDEED

aRgH!

Man I feel like I was just kicked in the balls..

And I didn't even go buy make up and take off work to take pics after halloween.

What was with the whole "Day Break" thing??? Why did they lie to people and not have that stupid upload link right off the bat?

I stuck through Rory the Pumpkin and this BS and now have to wait anothere 17 days for what?

Nothing! Why???

Because only a select few maybe even just one person is going to have their photo Be The Winner!

Only a select few will get something sent to their House for winning.

I bet that something those lucky people win is like Free Imax Tickets to go see I Am Legend and the 5 mins of The Dark Knight.

:(

The have separated and conquered us Batman Fans, they turned it into a competion. It should of been more of uniting thing like the first letter hunt game.

People took time out to find those landmark letters for what? just another pic of Joker?

Even though the voice clip was cool it wasn't worth all that nonsense.

WE DESERVE A TRAILER ALL OF US!!!

Most movies would have one out already but we have to do laps for one.

damn... so we aren't going to see anything till Nov. 17th?

AND

it might only be applicable to those who enter?

can anyone photoshop my picture =) i already sent two!...my photoshop skills are not insanely go0d but i would like a pro to do it for me if they want

I'd like to send mine... could someone tell me how to send them?

wait, so all of this will be over on november 17th??:S

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"