The Dark Knight Why So Serious?

There's speculation that 401 represents a type of letter translation to 'DOA'. I don't know and really didn't think about it that much. However, since we first knew The Joker would be featured in TDK, I've had the idea of some sort of publicity on April Fools' Day. Maybe some type of hijacked commercial to heighten tee awareness or WTF factor for the general audience. It's too good of a date not to capitalize on given the character at hand.

it is the best viral marketing i have ever seen.

period.

it will be used as a benchmark.

other companys will take notice. trust me.

I beg to differ. The Year Zero ARG has just been started back up. Google it.

You act as if someone forced you to watch the bootleg teaser. :confused:

And the scavenger hunt was badass in itself because it gave us a bit more insight to (hopefully) what type of characterization of The Joker we'll get in the movie.

Nah, actually, I think I misunderstood the poster I responded to. Sorry about that! :woot:

I didn't know there was a leaked copy and thought the guy was all like "wouldn't it be cool if... ohohoho!" The whole event they set up for this was AWESOME, basically.

On the phone call where the guy said, "How many clowns does it take to get a good laugh? 401"

Did anyone think that "401" is April fools day? Should we expect something to be shown then?

What if 401 meant there was 400 people working for him and he was the leader.

On the phone call where the guy said, "How many clowns does it take to get a good laugh? 401"

Did anyone think that "401" is April fools day? Should we expect something to be shown then?
i thought that was how many people were in the group of nerds?

great find!!! i hope so, but lets focus on december, because thats closer lol

hey, just saw this picture on the surveillance section of the whysoserious site, this is me reading off a clue to my The Joker who worked as my direct contact back to all you that were online.

tmb_633211409270538513_A_photo.jpg

you mean for 2008? perhaps.

it would be a curious thing though, because the "See You In December" casting side made its debut April 1st of this year, which can be believed as the first outing of this viral marketing campaign.

I wonder if anyone'll sell the bank masks they got there ...

you mean for 2008? perhaps.

it would be a curious thing though, because the "See You In December" casting side made its debut April 1st of this year, which can be believed as the first outing of this viral marketing campaign.

Makes sense.

any pics of the bank masks?

Just got back from SDCC, I was one of lucky ones to attend this fantastic adventure haha.

I was able to snag 2 masks. I'm thinking of putting one of them up on ebay. Would you guys like to know if I do end up putting one up?

Here's a pic.

Why should I? He has 4 posts haha.

I can tell you they are the real deal, I also have the bag with the make-up they gave out, I have the box of cookies that we stole from that Gotham girl scout, let me see what else...hmmm I have pics that I took as well.

I'll put one of the masks up on ebay tomorrow, my ebay id is rcruz416. I'll let you guys know the item number in case you're interested.

Here's more proof :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"