The Dark Knight whysoserious.com/bamboozle

well, this was the first one i activly tried to participate in.
been watching more for awhile.

boy i sure picked a doosie to step into.
i didnt wanna play around with the cards on the map, cause i had no reference to scale the cards to.

howd u figure that one out?

Well, after all that, who's up for a beer?

hi guys, usually i just follow this without posting because i am nowhere near as focused as most others following the viral campaign, but i noticed nobody's been mentioning the carnivalland field trip.

here are my thoughts:

the clock counts down to the tenth, that's been established.

BUT!

according to the gothamusd website, the carnivalland field trip is on the 11th, yeah?

which could possibly mean whatever is happening on the 10th is an OVERTURE to the joker's real achievement, happening at "gotham carnivalland" on the 11th. maybe?

this carnivalland deal is just nagging at me. "permission slips" for that whole deal were "supposed to go out" today, too. any developments?

well, this was the first one i activly tried to participate in.
been watching more for awhile.

boy i sure picked a doosie to step into.
i didnt wanna play around with the cards on the map, cause i had no reference to scale the cards to.

howd u figure that one out?
Some of these have been unbelievably difficult. This one was certainly up there.

Damn Im going to be in Dallas for a concert at that time. can someone call me when it goes down so I can know what happened.

I'm in Dallas. PM me your number and I can either call or text you when it goes down.

Thank you :yay: Credit must mostly go to Anita though who did all the hard work on finding the map numbers. I gave up on the map after two hours of trying to find buildings that fit the shape of the cutouts. Bravo Anita for sticking at it!

In fact bravo to you all for sticking at it - it's only because so many people were trying so many different things that we were able to do it!
Thanks!

I'm not so good at this puzzle-solving thing, but I definitely am stubborn. :oldrazz:

Plus I KNEW the map had to be involved, and I wanted to prove myself right. :hehe:

YAY WE FINALLY DID IT! :grin:

Hmmm Bob Log III.......Or Joker viral.......Damnit I hate choices.

The End Is Ni!

Nice...

See, I'm still waiting for 42 to say, "Firstly, you must find another shrubbery! Then, when you have found the shrubbery, you must place the new shrubbery here beside the other shrubbery, only slightly higher so we get the two-level effect with a little path running down the middle. Then, When you have found the shrubbery, you must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest wi-i-i-i-ith a herring!!"

It's only a matter of time....

hi guys, usually i just follow this without posting because i am nowhere near as focused as most others following the viral campaign, but i noticed nobody's been mentioning the carnivalland field trip.

here are my thoughts:

the clock counts down to the tenth, that's been established.

BUT!

according to the gothamusd website, the carnivalland field trip is on the 11th, yeah?

which could possibly mean whatever is happening on the 10th is an OVERTURE to the joker's real achievement, happening at "gotham carnivalland" on the 11th. maybe?

this carnivalland deal is just nagging at me. "permission slips" for that whole deal were "supposed to go out" today, too. any developments?

That's a good idea concerning it being an overture to the carnivalland thing..
I guess we shall have to wait and see.

GREAT JOB to everyone who figured this one out! I spent a pathetic 15 minutes trying to figure it out and gave up.
I can't wait to see what happens. :)

So 10pm eastern on the 10th something will happen eh? Luckily I get done work at that exact time XD.

Think the date and time have signifigance?(sp?)

What do you think's gonna happen?!?!?! Let the speculation begin.

Jack, how did you figure out the order of the street numbers?

So 10pm eastern on the 10th something will happen eh? Luckily I get done work at that exact time XD.

Think the date and time have signifigance?(sp?)

on whysoserious.com there's a checklist with 2 things left; 13. Gather all my fans. and 14. Leave a big mark.

Either today was when he gathered all his fans or in 3 days he'll tell us where we will all gather...?

What Carnivalland thing on the 11th? Yikes, I think I missed some things...haha.

i think tomarrow is the "gather all the fans" and the bomb counts down to the "leave a big mark". thats what i think atleast

Hopefully a massive giveaway too... don't tell ANYONE about the virals (countdown included). Less for them, MORE for US. :grin:

What Carnivalland thing on the 11th? Yikes, I think I missed some things...haha.

go to the gothamusd website, and there is a reminder (posted last week) that the carnivalland field trip is july 11 and permission slips were to go out july 7 (aka TODAY).

they also had strange wording: "have a safe, sane, and satisfying summer!"

part of me thinks joker is behind all this because permissions slips were supposed to go out today, and then we got a joker game.

for the past week i've been trying, but i can't, for the life of me, figure out how to procure a permission slip.

but i really think the 10th is a precursor to the 11th. and THAT will be when the joker "gather all [his] fans."

in a crazy perfect world, there'll be real-life carnivallands we report to in our respective cities...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"