The Dark Knight whysoserious.com/bamboozle

Ok, the map thing bothers me a little - that map was compiled like a year ago by silenttype? Who is he? Is he a SHH member?

If so, then that means 42 has been paying attention to the boards - and most especially the Wiki!! That is pretty cool, for them ot have worked somehting from the wiki into this. I have a hard time believing that they planned this that far ahead, and leaked the map to the wiki a year ago in order to set this up.

Okay, I looked him up. He was a memebr on SHH, but he was banned about April of this year, after more than a thousand posts!!! Was a member since 2005 too!!!

Remember That Theory On How the Tix Represent The Order The Goons Die In the prologue? Thats How....Or So I Think, I still Havent Seen a Ticket for This Challenge...

yes after pushing the buttons in the correct order that jack and anita found, the ticket with the school bus on it pops out

Okay, I looked him up. He was a memebr on SHH, but he was banned about April of this year, after more than a thousand posts!!! Was a member since 2005 too!!!

Yeah, SilentType and I actually worked together via PMs to put the map together last December. If he's a ninja, then I had no idea. He said he did GIS work like myself. Kinda funny. :)

AzBat

Yeah, SilentType and I actually worked together via PMs to put the map together last December. If he's a ninja, then I had no idea. He said he did GIS work like myself. Kinda funny. :)

AzBat
Oh, should I add a credit for you too?

I wonder how the fortune teller's name would have been like if they had to add "AzBat" in there. :funny:

Oh, should I add a credit for you too?

I wonder how the fortune teller's name would have been like if they had to add "AzBat" in there. :funny:

It don't matter to me. :) He did all the work. Initially I tried doing it myself, but he was way faster at it, so I let him do it. I basically helped finding the pieces and set them to him. He wasn't the only though. There was another guy who did his own. Even got his on MapLib.

Having my nick up there backwards instead of his, would have been so cool... The Great TABZA! LOL

AzBat

Great job, guys!! And special congrats to Jack and Anita!!

I'm such a rookie when it comes to puzzles. Too bad I could follow only the beginning of everything today.

Well, I just hope there are plenty of cities listed this time. Mine included! :woot:

yes after pushing the buttons in the correct order that jack and anita found, the ticket with the school bus on it pops out

technically, you don't have to push the ticket buttons in the correct order, you just have to get the tickets (4). which is why I'm wondering where that bus ticket comes from (which game)

technically, you don't have to push the ticket buttons in the correct order, you just have to get the tickets (4). which is why I'm wondering where that bus ticket comes from (which game)
The ticket came from the bamboozled game. Take a look at the wiki.

i wasnt talking about the pushing the tickets with the pictures on them in the correct order, i was talking about pushing the buttons on the bamboozle game site which is where the bus ticket comes from...

(Oh, what the hell.)
Deep breath...

It is completely awesome that I was a clue in the viral marketing. I was at work when it went down, but when I got home i was surprised to find myself a topic of discussion. I put quite a bit of work into that map and I was just stoked when it got on the Wiki, and now 42 used it as part of their viral. Very cool.

It's just a shame I was banned (I posted a link to a site that had a link to a site that had a bootleg trailer and was instantly and permanently banned for "promoting the bootlegged trailer") in my moment of glory. Now that I get Whack-A-Moled every time I put my head up at SHH, I have nobody to impress with my minor honor.

Ah, such is life.

Anyway, yes, I still hang around, no I am not a ninja, and yes, I am most likely about to be IP banned or something.

---SilentType

thank you all for figuring this out. Your puzzle solving skills amaze me!

wow. I know it was said, but great job guys!

(Oh, what the hell.)
Deep breath...

It is completely awesome that I was a clue in the viral marketing. I was at work when it went down, but when I got home i was surprised to find myself a topic of discussion. I put quite a bit of work into that map and I was just stoked when it got on the Wiki, and now 42 used it as part of their viral. Very cool.

It's just a shame I was banned (I posted a link to a site that had a link to a site that had a bootleg trailer and was instantly and permanently banned for "promoting the bootlegged trailer") in my moment of glory. Now that I get Whack-A-Moled every time I put my head up at SHH, I have nobody to impress with my minor honor.

Ah, such is life.

Anyway, yes, I still hang around, no I am not a ninja, and yes, I am most likely about to be IP banned or something.

---SilentType

First I have to say that I love maps (I do GIS too), and you did a great job on the Gotham interactive one. It is amazingly AWESOME that 42 used your username and your map for this game. I'm sorry you're banned, and I hope they'll leave this username alone.

It is still hard to believe that they used someone here as a clue!! It almost feels like they create the game for us, SHH! members :D

Well, great work, Silent Type. The map is really awesome.

P.S.: can I be LostnFound in the CFB foruns? Please? :hehe:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"