• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Will Hulk Bo Gross Change Marvels Plans?!

It just means there won't be a Hulk 2 and if Norton doesn't want to do Avengers, Marvel will just write the character out. Which is too bad, because I really enjoyed TIH quite a bit (even if it ordered on dumb fun, it wasn't insulting) and really was looking forward to seeing Tim Blake Nelson play an evil genius in the sequel.

Oh well.

Even if Norton would not do the Avengers why would Marvel write the Hulk out? I would think he would be the easiest to deal with in that kind of problem accorded, because isn’t the Hulk CGI. Sure I want Norton to play Banner but if that didn’t happen all they would have to do is reduce the part of Banner to very minor one and have most of the scenes take place after he hulked out.

I think Captain America will be a success. My reason, 4 of the top 5 Marvel movies were released in May. The only exception is Spider-Man 2. May Marvel movies make money, especially when they're the first summer movie of the year. Which as of now Caps will be.

The Incredible Hulk is suffereing from the great marketing resulting from the first film.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"