The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Will the new trailer be with Thor?

Ha. I'm waiting for that one too. We all are. What if the teaser isn't with Thor though?

They confirmed it would be attached to Thor but it may go online sooner idk.

I hope it's online soon! Haha. But as far as I know, the only lead we have is that the guy working on music for it through twitter said it'd be attached to Thor. Still don't know for sure yet..

20 internet dollars say it will release the thursay before Thor releases in the US

I hope it's attached to the UK screenings

Well the teaser for cap is released in 2 days and i think TASM2 will release thursday next week
See cap releases 4-4-14 and spidey 5-3-14 and maybe the relation of week-month exists?

Well the teaser for cap is released in 2 days and i think TASM2 will release thursday next week
See cap releases 4-4-14 and spidey 5-3-14 and maybe the relation of week-month exists?

Maybe. It's a bit odd they haven't classified the trailer yet.

Yeah. Strange that Cap and X-Men, both believed to be attached to Thor, are rated but this isn't.

It's official. It'll show before Hobbit-2. Now, close thread.

Was just going to post that. ^ This thread is no longer relevant. Funny how it was "a lock" in the previous page.

What's been confirmed so far are Cap 2 and TASM2 Trailers with Thor 2.

That right there is a superhero orgy. :007

Guess not, eh? :csad:

No trailer until the Hobbit. ^

Everything that was said about the trailer being matched with Thor 2 was assumed. Maybe this will serve as a lesson for people.

It_will_be_with_the_hobbit_on_december_13'th_______Now_close_this_freaken_useless_way_over_due_thread ! ! !

!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"