• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Winter Soldier Will they use Captain America's deleted scene from The Avengers in this?

Slushy

Superhero
Reaction score
I really loved that, showing us Steve Rogers getting adjusted to our modern time. Its a damn shame they didn't use it (as a matter of fact, I always make sure to play it during the Blu-Ray version of the movie before the gym scene starts and it blends in flawlessly). I hope to see it or at least parts of it in The Winter Soldier in order for the audience to catch up with Cap.

I doubt they will use them. Even though I loved those extra cap scenes

It wouldn't fit well since you see that same waitress after he saves her in the Avengers, so for them to fit the scene back in would be somewhat jarring to continuity.

Nah. That would restrict them to emulating the look of Rogers in that film and the look of the overall movie. Since the scenes were deleted, they are free to do them over again if they choose to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritayo
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"