The Amazing Spider-Man With Great Power, Comes Great Lounging - Part 10

Maybe that's part of what Marvel Studios is doing to promote it without giving anything away, but it feels like like we're seeing spots for Iron Man, but substitute the desert with snow.

3 questions

1. Doesn't filming start today?
Yeah

2. The Wolverine is coming out soon. Any trailers?
I am guessing end of this month or the beginning of march..
I feel the marketing department has gone to sleep,the hype is nothing compared to IM3 or even MOS.All we got are a couple of posters

3. Did Daredevil film rights return to Marvel?
Yeah,Last year
But Marvel are rotting the character

Maybe that's part of what Marvel Studios is doing to promote it without giving anything away, but it feels like like we're seeing spots for Iron Man, but substitute the desert with snow.

Well I am actually glad they arent giving away much about The Mandarin or The virus,those are potentially surprise elements
Sony went crazy and gave away almost the whole of TASM in marketing

I just wasnt too impressed with that 'Extended look' humour and the plane-rescue scenes.Other scenes we have already seen

Anyway we'll get a new trailer at the end of this month hopefully so let see....

With TASM, they were probably afraid of people not wanting to see it, so they showed as much as possible to pull people in.

Both the new Wolverine and the next X-Men movie are based on certain arcs from the comics, they want to make sure they're good?
The Wolverine could be badly received, it uses the same story Wolverine anime used

The anime also used the story arc of Wolverine in Japan from the comics. I'm hoping it does a good job.

As am I. I want it to succeed though, I like Wolverine and I like Hugh Jackman. So far the only issue with it to me is where they're putting it in the timeline of the movies.
"Know this story that takes place before Logan joined the X-Men? It's happening after the 3rd one!"

It actually takes place after he joined, he took a time off and went to Japan
By the end of that arc he sends an image of him and the lady to his fellow X-Men, Kurt, Ororo and Scott were on the front line of ones welcoming his picture

I'm iffy about the Wolverine movie...

I'm actually much more excited for The Wolverine than Iron Man 3, mostly because I keep thinking that IM3 could fail because of the film having a new director and I don't have much faith coming off of IM2, whereas The Wolverine isn't a sequel to X-Men Origins: Wolverine and FOX has been starting to think about their Marvel films now, so that can only help The Wolverine.

Good to see that SpiderMarvelite (PunyParker) is getting on well with people on CBM.

PunyParker said:
Cry me a [frick]ing ocean @AUSSYACE you pathetic, crying punk *** *****, learn to accept change.

" I DONT LIKE THIS AND THIS AND THIS IS WRONG BECAUSE I SAY SO, IM GOING TO GET A BIAS OPINION ON NOTHING BUT RUMORS AND I HAVEN'T EVEN SEEN THE FINAL PRODUCT YET"

Do us a favor and fck your mother, or I will unscrew your head and **** down your neck.

I miss him. :o

He's calling someone bias when he said TAS-M will be the best film of 2012...in 2011, lol.

And I thought he was KaineParker?

Man, I enjoyed his ignorance on here.

We should really start a new thing where we just post his comments on this thread from CBM.com.

@Anno: Nah man, we don't look forward to any parking ticket

Did he change it because chaseter finally started to mess with him? He mentioned to me that he was going to do that.

I kind of miss him, I didn't catch any of his angry posts beside the one about people like me who were hoping to see Raimi's Spider-Man 4

I'm actually much more excited for The Wolverine than Iron Man 3, mostly because I keep thinking that IM3 could fail because of the film having a new director and I don't have much faith coming off of IM2, whereas The Wolverine isn't a sequel to X-Men Origins: Wolverine and FOX has been starting to think about their Marvel films now, so that can only help The Wolverine.

I'm more excited for The Wolverine, too. Though it could just be that I like the character a lot more than Iron Man, so I don't know.

Good to see that SpiderMarvelite (PunyParker) is getting on well with people on CBM.

I miss him. :o

And this was the guy who asked me to correct my language when I used the word bihct to describe a character

The Irony

Hey guys, the new Devil May Cry is great, you might want to give it a try even if you are not into the franchise

What happened to this thread? Also, the rumors about the Green Goblin throwing me off the George Washington bridge aren't true.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"