The Amazing Spider-Man With Great Power, Comes Great Lounging - Part 10

Out of curiosity, do you guys know anyone who thought/still think that ASM was a sequel to the other three. I had a friend of a friend who was convinced that Andrew's PP was the son of Toby's PP.

haha seems Campbell Scoot looks like an older version of Tobey?
images
spiderman1.jpg

How do I say 'No F-'in' way' without insulting you or your friend?

just don´t say it, but he wasn´t serious
if you thought he was serious ? or was he?

Last edited:
It's late for me, and it's been a long day, I don't know what's what at all.

Yeah, they were alright. I don't expect much from Iron Man 3... no doubt it'll be good, but I can't see it coming close to Iron Man 1. Hopefully it will exceed my expectations.

I was underwhelmed, tbh. Which isn't good for me, as I'm really looking forward to it.
I was, however, glad to see Rockwells' character make an appearance. I want to see his revenge :D

I thought that the Iron-Man 3 super bowl spot was pretty damn sweet :D

I would really like to hear what you guys thought on the ending of the last episode of Young Justice (Runaways)

I personally
didn't see that coming! The Green Beetle rebooting Blue's scarab was so obvious that I didn't really expect it to happen, so this show, once again, managed to surprise me

Another thing is that the reveal of Blue being back on mode was genuinely creepy

I would really like to hear what you guys thought on the ending of the last episode of Young Justice (Runaways)

I personally
didn't see that coming! The Green Beetle rebooting Blue's scarab was so obvious that I didn't really expect it to happen, so this show, once again, managed to surprise me

Another thing is that the reveal of Blue being back on mode was genuinely creepy

I kinda sorta saw something coming, since Blue Beetle was acting a lot more violent than usual. But the three of them working together? Didn't see that coming.

I kinda sorta saw something coming, since Blue Beetle was acting a lot more violent than usual. But the three of them working together? Didn't see that coming.

Yeah he acted more violent, but I figured that "now that he's in 100% control of the scarab" the power he now has would corrupt him, and he would slowly turn bad on his own. But, apparently they went the rebooted scarab way. I still wish that Blue Beetle will turn good again, sometimes I feel that Young Justice has too much "hopelessness" and things never seem to go great for the heroes. Then again, then the triumphant moments will feel even that much more triumphant

Something about Iron Man 3 doesn't seem exciting. Can't put my finger on it... but it doesn't feel right.

Well I read some plot points/Spoilers in the Iron Man forum from a guy who supposedly saw the movie.Not sure whether he was legit but the plot sounded pretty good from what I read

I hate it when I forget what I aim to say :cmad:
BTW, AF3619, that guy does not look like Tobey

So, did anyone read Superior Spider-man #2?
Amazing 700 to me was a great point to let go of comics, period
All I know of Superior is the new catch phrase [blackout]"CRAZY TOWN BANANA PANTS"[/blackout]

So, did anyone read Superior Spider-man #2?

Yes I love it! And of course #3 is coming out soon :rolleyes:. Marvel's stealing my money with this double ship garbage on almost all their stuff I want! :mad:

My anger and my curiosity have driven me to be kinda sorta interesting in reading it.

Anyone saw the new TV spots for IM3

They were meh

Meh is about right. I'm kinda getting tired of nothing new about Mandarin being shown, or anything about Extremis.

Leon Sandcastle was my favorite commercial though.

3 questions

1. Doesn't filming start today?

2. The Wolverine is coming out soon. Any trailers?

3. Did Daredevil film rights return to Marvel?

3 questions

1. Doesn't filming start today?

2. The Wolverine is coming out soon. Any trailers?

3. Did Daredevil film rights return to Marvel?

1.- i don´t think starts today, i think Feb 12th is the date
2.-i havn´t seen any
3.-i guess

Well I read some plot points/Spoilers in the Iron Man forum from a guy who supposedly saw the movie.Not sure whether he was legit but the plot sounded pretty good from what I read

I remember all those posters saying they saw TASM months in advance, and it turned out to be utter ********.

I don't expect us to get a Wolverine trailer for quite some time, since filming is done yet.
Anyways, I'm with Anno. We haven't seen anything involving Mandarin or Extremis or anything. To me it's just been 'Tony Stark doesn't grow up while having ANOTHER new armor to show off'

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"