The Amazing Spider-Man With Great Power, Comes Great Lounging - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
This webpage is not available
The connection to forums.superherohype.com was interrupted.

^^
just about every 2 clicks...:cmad:

Anyone get loading errors with SHH Forums?
I've been having problems too, but if I refresh the page a cetain amount of times, I can get on here. This kind of thing usually happens when there's a lot of people on the boards, so maybe that's why? Not sure though, cause I don't check to see how many people are on the boards.

I was having some issues as well with the forums but it looks like they are doing well again this morning.

I'm getting ready to make my top 5 favorite spidey villains video for my blog. Nothin' fancy, since this laptop doesn't have any editing software and the main computer downstairs is taken. But still, it'll be done and up soon.

I'm getting ready to make my top 5 favorite spidey villains video for my blog. Nothin' fancy, since this laptop doesn't have any editing software and the main computer downstairs is taken. But still, it'll be done and up soon.

Sounds fun! I am planning to make a video about TASM so the haters can just shut up. :woot:

Sorry, haters just bug me really bad.

I'm going to have to do it again and make it shorter. Actually, I'll probably save my Top 5 video till Saturday when I do a video and do something else.

Sounds fun! I am planning to make a video about TASM so the haters can just shut up. :woot:

Sorry, haters just bug me really bad.

I don't know if it's just because I've been reading more comments lately but the internet in general seems to be a place where people just want to b**ch about everything... I swear people would rather be miserable just so they could have something to complain about rather than actually trying to better their lives and enjoy it. Especially in the entertainment world, If you don't like something nobody is forcing you to watch, listen, or buy it. Find something else that interests you.

I don't know if it's just because I've been reading more comments lately but the internet in general seems to be a place where people just want to b**ch about everything... I swear people would rather be miserable just so they could have something to complain about rather than actually trying to better their lives and enjoy it. Especially in the entertainment world, If you don't like something nobody is forcing you to watch, listen, or buy it. Find something else that interests you.

:up:

People are having problems with the forums? It's fine over here.

Anywho....four great finales this week: Criminal Minds, Person of Interest, The Mentalist and Supernatural. Can't wait! :up:

Anyone else watching CraigyFerg(Craig Ferguson) in Scotland? Last night/this morning was excellent. Can't wait for show number dos.

Sup! Hopefully getting MP3 today.
For once I read Spawn comics, and they're much much more enjoyable than the cartoon, Spawn is fun there
And another thing, I'm watching X-Men Evolution
I use my older phone as an MP3 player, it helps ensure the battery doesn't get damaged cause of long time no recharge

True post. There will always be people who are not satisfied. You cCan't please everyone. So we just have to deal with them, and one way is to ignore the complaints. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"