The Amazing Spider-Man With Great Power, Comes Great Lounging - Part 10

Everyone should be excited for Ant-Man; Edgar Wright is an amazing director.

I'm a bit disappointed that we're not getting another Hulk movie, since he's my second favorite Avenger (after Iron Man).

I am more disappointed in them not doing a 'Daredevil' movie

Such a great superhero is rotting

IMO Captain America and Thor are kind of characters who would only look good in their origin movies,since its something new and looks interesting.

The sequel wont look as interesting

You should check out Tron Uprising, it's easily the best animated show for me since Batman Beyond.

actually saw it today, really liked it :up: and actually reminded me that exactly :woot: and the last episode...wow! kinda reminded me of spiderman

Last edited:
I can't tell, don't think I saw any of his films

IMO Captain America and Thor are kind of characters who would only look good in their origin movies,since its something new and looks interesting.

The sequel wont look as interesting
I don't care for the origin of Captain America beside getting frosted and then the Avengers thaw him out, his stories since then got better, at least ones that don't involve his soldier stuff

I for one found the 'Fish out of the pond' or a 'God adapting to a human body' in Thor and the "Little guy getting super powers and turning brawny' thingy in CapAm fascinating.Now that's done away with.I hard for me too be interested in the sequels

I can't tell, don't think I saw any of his films

I don't care for the origin of Captain America beside getting frosted and then the Avengers thaw him out, his stories since then got better, at least ones that don't involve his soldier stuff

check them out, they all have a very distinct flair to them. especially the editing.

shaun of the dead, hot fuzz and scott pilgrim vs. the world is your homework :)

Eh, not really. No offense to Wright, but I could care less about Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz. Only film from him I like his Scott Pilgrim.
Like I said, unless it involves Ultron, I don't really care about Ant-Man.

check them out, they all have a very distinct flair to them. especially the editing.

shaun of the dead, hot fuzz and scott pilgrim vs. the world is your homework :)
I might give them a shot one day

Shaun of the Dead trailer makes it look like one of those random spoofs, good in trailer, poor as a movie
Saw some bits of it, does not feel like a spoof, feels more serious

Hated Scott Pilgrim but I really love Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz.

I've no interest in Hot Fuzz or Shaun of the Dead. I'm sure they're alright, they just don't seem like my cup of tea.

Shaun of the Dead trailer makes it look like one of those random spoofs, good in trailer, poor as a movie
Saw some bits of it, does not feel like a spoof, feels more serious

I would call it an intelligent parody slash tribute to zombie flicks.

Just as Hot Fuzz is an intelligent parody slash tribute to buddy cop flicks.

I would call it an intelligent parody slash tribute to zombie flicks.

Just as Hot Fuzz is an intelligent parody slash tribute to buddy cop flicks.
Agreed. Not every "parody" has to be like Scary Movie, Spaceballs, or The Naked Gun.

Can't wait for the third installment of Simon Pegg and Nick Frost's Three Flavours Cornetto Trilogy. "The World's End" should be awesome... hopefully.

Indeed. The World's End will be an intelligent parody slash tribute to doomsday/apocalypse/end of days kind of films, which I am definitely excited for. Been waiting for the entire trilogy ever since Shaun of the Dead was released.

Because Greg Weisman the most unlucky bastard in the business.

I'm kinda excited for Teen Titans GO! since I liked Teen Titans, but I could care less about Beware the Batman. But the fact we're cancelling 2 good shows just for them isn't worth it.
Cartoon Network seems to have something against any shows they didn't make themselves.

Adding one name to the Hulk director wish-list I posted in here: Duncan Jones.

Out of curiosity, do you guys know anyone who thought/still think that ASM was a sequel to the other three. I had a friend of a friend who was convinced that Andrew's PP was the son of Toby's PP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"