The Amazing Spider-Man With Great Power, Comes Great Lounging - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kissed a girl, and I liked it.

And then I woke up.

Untitled-1.jpg
:csad:

NeEeEeEeEw lounge!
Question: how many of you own a blu-ray player? Bought one and it's the best purchase I've ever made. I'll never go back to regular DVD. Although its annoying that I now have to rebuy some of my old DVD's on blu-ray...

NeEeEeEeEw lounge!
Question: how many of you own a blu-ray player? Bought one and it's the best purchase I've ever made. I'll never go back to regular DVD. Although its annoying that I now have to rebuy some of my old DVD's on blu-ray...

I own 2. I have a plain Blu-Ray player and then I have a PS3.

NeEeEeEeEw lounge!
My parents have one in the living room and my brother has a PS3, but I don't have one. I watched Spider-Man 3 on Blu-Ray once and didn't notice anything different from when I watched it on tv. Maybe it did look different and I just didn't notice, but I would rather have the dvd version so I can take it on car trips and stuff. Unless they stop making regular dvds, I'm not intrested in getting one.

I just have a PS3. It's the best media thingy I have, srsly. DVD's, games, music, teh intehnet... :D

NeEeEeEeEw lounge!

I do. The first movie I ever watched on it was the Star Trek reboot and it was beautiful.

I do. The first movie I ever watched on it was the Star Trek reboot and it was beautiful.

Loved that movie and I've never seen anything else related to star trek. I bet it was beautiful indeed haha, it was visually stunning.

Oh yeah, definitely a good choice for a first blu ray viewing. The difference in quality was immediately clear and almost breath-taking.

360 FTW...I don't have it anymore but I liked it when I had it. Didn't have live though....I only played Marvel games :woot:

I only have a Wii and some older systems. I'm not much of a gamer though... My friends are and I have fun playing with them sometimes, but I don't have enough time to make it a full-time hobby.

I found that PS3, no offense, kinda sucked for games while the 360 was/is the best game console. However, I found the PS3 the most useful for surfing the net to watch movies and as a blu-ray player. Basically making them tied - PS3 for internet and watching movies mostly. 360 for games mostly. I own both. I've sometimes played the same game on both and 360 just seems clearer and more accessible.

I only have a Wii and some older systems. I'm not much of a gamer though... My friends are and I have fun playing with them sometimes, but I don't have enough time to make it a full-time hobby.
I don't play video games everyday either. I love playing Spidey games and I've been playing lots of Mario Kart lately, but I prefer watching tv. It just depends on what I feel like doing.

If you guys are going to respond to a post in the Official Picture Repository, just don't. I usually report the post... I don't know if that gives infractions or whatever, but I do it anyway, and it gets the job done. People shouldn't be discussing in a no discussion thread.

If you guys are going to respond to a post in the Official Picture Repository, just don't. I usually report the post... I don't know if that gives infractions or whatever, but I do it anyway, and it gets the job done. People shouldn't be discussing in a no discussion thread.

Which is why I don't post in no discussion threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"