Wolverine: Casting News & possible new pic.

Info on some of the supporting players.

http://ukpress.google.com/article/ALeqM5htpxyerz7lwjOyJfDbbghWHkSSDA

Could Clark be next Russell Crowe?

Guy Pearce and Russell Crowe became international superstars after appearing in Neighbours, and it looks like Christian Clark, aka Will Griggs, could be the next big thing to come out of Erinsborough.

He has a string of movies in the pipeline, including Prey, Crush and the TV series False Witness.

However, his highest profile project is X-Men Origins: Wolverine.

That multi-million dollar prequel once more sees Hugh Jackman don his adamantium claws as the hunky superhero.

It's released next spring around the world and should be one of the biggest hits of 2009.

The supporting cast includes Sutton Coldfield-born soap veteran Scott Adkins.

He played Ross in three episodes of Doctors, was Joel in several instalments of EastEnders, and also starred in Hollyoaks: Let Loose and Holby City.

Film fans should also look out for Matthew Dale in that upcoming movie.

No, he's not a soap star, but his dad, Alan Dale, will forever be remembered as Neighbours' Jim Robinson.

The latter is one of showbusiness's hottest properties at the moment, appearing in the recent Indiana Jones movie, Lost, Torchwood, and Ugly Betty.

Some more casting....

Nathin Butler

hhnathinheadshotlb4.jpg

Nathin is an up-and-coming actor whose many credits include: Baz Luhrmann's film Australia, Tom Hanks and Spielberg's The Pacific, and Hugh Jackman's film Wolverine.

Of being a supporter of Healthy High he says:
"Being an actor and a performer my body is my instrument. If I don't look after myself, my instrument will break down and it's the only one I've got. So I believe you should take care of yourself, cause you can't be replaced."
Source

From Katie Gompertz Management:

f402b11avu8.jpg

Michael Olsen has just finished filming his role on the Wolverine film. It was a great result for Michael who even had his own trailer on set. All together now!! Oooooo!
Source:http://www.talentnetworks.com.au/
http://www3.showcast.com.au/showcast/agentWebLinking/startagency.aspx?a=639&c=male

Wonder who he's playing? Perhaps young Jason Stryker?:huh: It must be a speaking role if he got his own trailer.

If it's the script they filmed, I'm in. If not, I'd still like a look.

anyone know if it was the Vanderbilt script?

im still waiting for pm from him

I was trying to get the info out of his talent agency, but they "won't disclose the information". :p

At least you tried.:o

Another cast member revealed (possible spoiler)...

Acting on career ambition

A SYDNEY-based officer hopes his acting career is much longer lived than his latest film role – his character gets shredded by Wolverine.
Maj Warwick Young, the Board of Inquiry Manager at HQJOC, will pursue full-time acting when his CFTS finishes at the end of June.
Difficulties juggling both acting and Army careers were behind his decision to concentrate on acting.
He has been acting since 1996 and has appeared in films such as Mission Impossible II, Superman Returns and The Great Raid, as well as the TV show Home and Away.
Maj Young has just finished filming his part in Wolverine, starring Hugh Jackman, which is still in production. He can’t say too much about the role, other than he plays a “baddie” who meets a nasty end.
Source

Article is dated June 18 so this is some time ago.

Some more casting....

Source

From Katie Gompertz Management:

f402b11avu8.jpg

Source:http://www.talentnetworks.com.au/
http://www3.showcast.com.au/showcast/agentWebLinking/startagency.aspx?a=639&c=male

Wonder who he's playing? Perhaps young Jason Stryker?:huh: It must be a speaking role if he got his own trailer.

So, we know who he's playing now! :D

Other *small role* casting bits:

Asher Keddie plays a surgeon (name in early script, Carol Hines). She was seen in the "Outcasts" video.

Ian Thompson plays a Bus Driver

Stephen Leeder plays a General

Adrian Hughes plays a Hunter

Alison Araya plays a Spanish Teacher

Last edited:
Sorry. I dont want to get in trouble cuz the new policy states that we cant give out scripts.

I think we will see Strykers kid from what I heard his love hate anguish with mutants in this movie comes from his son being a mutant that kills his wife.

I think we will see Strykers kid from what I heard his love hate anguish with mutants in this movie comes from his son being a mutant that kills his wife.

You can see Jason Stryker in the trailer. I hope they actually explore him in the film though so we can have some substance to Stryker on a stand-alone film basis.

i think they take powers from him and give them to weapon xi. either way i think he will be a captive. in the part where wolverine and sabretooth are fighting in the upstairs room of the lab, you see in the background thick white screens or glass with a shadow of someone behind it. It's similar to when they wipe off the glass and you see Stryker's kid. I think these are the subjects used to make Weapon XI.

It depends on when Jason Stryker's scenes take place considering Xavier didn't know about William Stryker extracting the substance from his son. Of course, one can chalk it up to Xavier not being privy to what W was doing to J.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"