Apocalypse Wolverine - The Horseman Death (Or maybe not...)

Wolverine's cameo in First Class was so well done. He shouldn't be more than a cameo again in Apocalypse

it would be a very brave move not to have wolverine involved in this, one that i think will surprise many since wolverine has been seen as the golden child for fox, presumbly they finally realised they can't depend on him to much now

I can see him having a part like famke had in the wolverine.

Sorry for not being informed but has there been Any confirmation of Wolverine's presence in this movie?

Wolverine was not in early scripts (along with Betsy). So who knows how the script has evolved since then.

What early scripts are you stalking about? You've said this before and when someone asked you, you didn't reply back.

Yes I dreamt Wolverine wouldn't be in Apocalypse. Brilliant! :)

You won brilliant for creating this script for FOX, congratulations, but now they have new script. :o

Betsy not being in early scripts means wolverine could still be in it and they might be keeping his role a secret (horseman). Wolverine could be war.

Wouldn't archangel be war?

It's kinda hard to believe wolverine will be in it at this point behind a cameo

As for the Betsy thing... She may have replaced another character like quicksilver did with juggernaut

It's getting to the point where I don't think he'll be in it either. Unless Singer and Co. are screwing with us.

I am inclined to think inless there is surprise cameo he's not in this.

Hugh being so coy is reason why I still think there is possibilty of cameo.

Wouldn't archangel be war?

It's kinda hard to believe wolverine will be in it at this point behind a cameo

As for the Betsy thing... She may have replaced another character like quicksilver did with juggernaut

Archangel is Death :D.

I don't get the love for that cameo. I thought it was horribly forced and completely tonally off.

People love this cameo for the sole fact that Wolverine is not in First Class for more than 20 seconds.

I thought people loved it b/c it was the first time a character said the Fword in an x-flick.

Or maybe cause it was actually really funny to the majority of audiences.

Was one of the more entertaining cameos I've seen.

I thought people loved it b/c it was the first time a character said the Fword in an x-flick.

i think the pottymouth lines go to Shadowcat. and oddly enough ellen page pulls them off without making her vulgar.

The FC cameo was excellent, except for the second shot. In one shot, Mags and X enter, Logan tells the to go **** themselves and they share a look and leave. That was hilarious... then they cut to the second shot of Logan looking over his shoulder, taking a drink... because "Look everyone! It's Hugh Jackman!".

On point - I'll be pretty disappointed if Logan isn't a Horsemen in this, after the way DoFP ended. :(

Someone on IMDB posted this, which should be taken with a grain of salt for now

from Jackmans best mate and childhood friend Gus Worland

- With Hugh Jackman announcing his retirement as Wolverine there are reports that he's just done this to renegotiate a new price or he's involved in arguments over the amount of training he has to do for the role.

"I reckon that Jacko loves Wolverine, it's the role he loves playing the most, it's very hard for him to try and get into shape to do it, he's trying to get in shape at the moment for an X-Men before doing the last Wolverine," explained Gus.

"He's closer to 50 now then 45, he's thinking well 'I don't want to put myself through all the drama' and it's certainly not down to money, he's getting paid very well," said Gus.

http://www.triplem.com.au/sydney/sh...union-hugh-jackman-aussie-gold-medalist-more/

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"