Wolverine: The Official Set Photos Thread

If it doesn't work, you can always blame the character Mastermind. The facial hair is a dead giveaway.
wyngarde.jpg

440px-Mstrmnd.jpg

I always wanted Daniel-Day Lewis to play mastermind.:yay:

That's a pretty good suggestion, although Daniel-Day Lewis is too good an actor to play a character like Mastermind.

These are some of the lamest set of pictures and I can't believe that they made the front page:huh:

Hey, there's a possible spoiler - scrubs! But seriously, unofficial set pictures like this from highly anticipated movies appear on sites all the time while they are filming. You aren't going to see anything being filmed, but you'll see stuff of them relaxing between takes, etc.

Some people would eat up a pic of Hugh in his street clothes...oh wait, they already do:csad:

Yep, that would be me and a few others I know of on this board! :woot:

Hey, there's a possible spoiler - scrubs! But seriously, unofficial set pictures like this from highly anticipated movies appear on sites all the time while they are filming. You aren't going to see anything being filmed, but you'll see stuff of them relaxing between takes, etc.
Yea I know but is it worth putting them up on the SHH! main site and saying "Somebody needs a doctor," or some **** and have me all excited to find actors lounging under a tent:o while the star isn't even in costume:huh:

It's just funny to me that these pics will end up in magazines and people will slobber all over them when they reveal nothing.

Is that an IV? :huh:

That's what it looks like. These are interesting set photos in that these aren't the kind of medical "professionals" I would expect to see in a Wolverine movie. I guess he must make a stop at a relatively normal medical facility at some point during the movie.

That's what it looks like. These are interesting set photos in that these aren't the kind of medical "professionals" I would expect to see in a Wolverine movie. I guess he must make a stop at a relatively normal medical facility at some point during the movie.
Wearing those clothes? No:o

Haha. Yeah, the clothes are questionable for Wolverine, although the article doen't say Jackman is in costume... although I guess it could just be a medical set visit? :huh: I don't know.

Yea I know but is it worth putting them up on the SHH! main site and saying "Somebody needs a doctor," or some **** and have me all excited to find actors lounging under a tent:o while the star isn't even in costume:huh:

It's just funny to me that these pics will end up in magazines and people will slobber all over them when they reveal nothing.

You could just try not clicking on them, if they bother you so much. :oldrazz:

And yes, I enjoy the Hugh pictures...thank you very much. :up:

LOL, why is everybody eating apples in these new pics? They couldnt find proper catering or what?

Apples are good for you. :oldrazz:

I hope he's not in costume.

Love the hair, though :p

It's possible that Logan had a pretty satisfying life before the Weapon X program.. :p

-TNC

The guy is obviously between takes and was filming when these pics were taken. He has an IV, the hair is done up wolverine style (he isn't there just as a producer), and isn't this movie taking place in like the 70's? The clothes look appropriate to me...

I'd LOL If that was the way Wolverine looked in the movie. Aren't there images of the actor who plays Sabretooth too?

You could just try not clicking on them, if they bother you so much. :oldrazz:

And yes, I enjoy the Hugh pictures...thank you very much. :up:
They don't bother me, it is just dumb that these made front page of SHH! I got excited to maybe see some cool stuff and I got Hugh Jackman eating an apple:dry:

They don't bother me, it is just dumb that these made front page of SHH! I got excited to maybe see some cool stuff and I got Hugh Jackman eating an apple:dry:

Set photos are usually taken by people who aren't supposed to be there taking pictures in the first place, so they're mostly just a few random shots of a vehicle, props or one of the actors on set. Nothing to get worked up about.

I see movies and TV shows shooting in NY all the time and rarely see anything cool, so I never expect much more from set photos.

Set photos are usually taken by people who aren't supposed to be there taking pictures in the first place, so they're mostly just a few random shots of a vehicle, props or one of the actors on set. Nothing to get worked up about.

I see movies and TV shows shooting in NY all the time and rarely see anything cool, so I never expect much more from set photos.

You da man!
:whatever:

How is saying that deserving of an eye roll?

And how am I suddenly a man? :huh:

One of those set photos of Hugh ended up in this week's issue of Entertainment Weekly. That was fast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"