Wolverine vs Spiderman

Deadpool187 said:
I still think he'd win. He did in MK Spider-Man 13.....

what happened in that issue? I don't read MKSM.

I say Wolverine because I think Spidey can't ever kill anyone. He would need to kill Wolverine to stop him.

Balls Wolvie can be restrained and/or knocked out.

Guyverjay said:
Balls Wolvie can be restrained and/or knocked out.

Spiderman would try to knock him out but all Wolverine knows is how to fight.

Which also reminds me. How is Wolverine's status as a killer going to help him in this fight? :confused:

Harlekin said:
Which also reminds me. How is Wolverine's status as a killer going to help him in this fight? :confused:

He kills anyone who gets in his way and thats what helps him.

Yeah but the little problem with is that virtually every villain that spidey goes up against tries to kill him so Wolvies bloodlust means nothing

The dude who started this thread asked "Who would win?" not "Who would kill?". Spidey would WIN. He's much faster, much stronger, and more resourceful. He wouldn't need to kill to win. Wolverine can be knocked out and Spidey's got the speed and more than enough strength to do it. As someone stated before, Logan's abilities seemed to have amplified over the years due to his surge in popularity. Still, I don't think it'd be enough.

Deadpool187 said:
Yeah, but remember that MK Spider-Man issue. I dunno I think Wolverine would win cuz he actully would try to kill him, where Spidey wouldnt.

Pointing to the craptastic MK Spider-Man series as evidenciary support of Wolverine's superiority over Spidey doesn't say much...

Caliber said:
I say Wolverine because I think Spidey can't ever kill anyone. He would need to kill Wolverine to stop him.

No he wouldn't. All he'd need to do is knock him out, or incapacitate him. Which is what he'd do.

Lackey said:
what happened in that issue? I don't read MKSM.

They were all in a training exercise in Stark Tower, and Wolverine stabbed Spidey in the chest - to which he said something to the effect of "Dude, you stabbed me!" And Wolverine said "Sweet!" And Spidey said "Dude!" And Wolvie said "Sweet!" And Spidey said...

Cyclops said:
They were all in a training exercise in Stark Tower, and Wolverine stabbed Spidey in the chest - to which he said something to the effect of "Dude, you stabbed me!" And Wolverine said "Sweet!" And Spidey said "Dude!" And Wolvie said "Sweet!" And Spidey said...

Personally, I liked it that after this happened, Spidey started beating the hell out of Wolverine and Wolvy started yelling, "Ow, stop it, that hurts."

Spider-man would beat him without a doubt...I think I had this battle in my character tournament, and i'm pretty sure Spider-man won there as well...

Wolverine? Beat Spidey? Are you guys high?

Someone please post that panel of Spidey causally backhanding Wolverine into a wall from Secret War so these n00bs can shut up.

Rizpower said:
All I know is that Ned Leeds would die.

hahahah
Spider-Man vs. Wolverine seems to be the only comic people aren't talking about.

Maybe because it shows that when both are in a position to kill, Spider-man won't and Wolverine will. That gives Wolverine an obvious advantage.

Who would win? I don't know, depends on the situation, or more accurately who's writing the comic.

gibson said:
So who do you think would win?
A straight up fight - Spidey with a knockout.
Wolverine trying to suprise Spidey - Spidey with a knockout
Spidey trying to surprize wolverine - Spidey with a knockout
Fate of Aunt May, MJ,.. or the paperboy - Spidey with a knockout
Forced to fight in a small room - Spidey with a knockout
Fighting in a pool - Spidey with a knockout
Fighting until one of them is dead - Wolverine

Which by the way it would be for everyfoe who wanted to fight Spiderman to the death. He'll EVIDENTIALLY LOSE,.. but not because they are better anything,.. other than the ability to kill w/o concience.

Sigh,... that we have to have this question every three months.

Deadpool187 said:
Yeah, but remember that MK Spider-Man issue. I dunno I think Wolverine would win cuz he actully would try to kill him, where Spidey wouldnt.

Please, spidey wont just stand around playing patty-cake in a serious fight with wolverine. Spidey would smack logan in his snotbox, sending him into a freakin coma.

I guess some people are unaware or have forgotten that Pete smacked wolverine effortlessly through indestructible glass :o

Caliber said:

Um no. :o

They've clashed before. But they're a little too different to compare.

Comics versions: Spidey
Movie versions: Spidey
Capcom versions: can go either way

jaydawg said:
Someone please post that panel of Spidey causally backhanding Wolverine into a wall from Secret War so these n00bs can shut up.
Whoever wrote secret wars did my favorite representation of Spidey. Not only did he backhand Wolverine in the middle of a fight with the other X-men but he also had time to dis his powers and basically say that his claws were nothing to him.

-Secret Wars was complete crap. It had it's moments, but it's ridiculously bad. Spider-man's "win" in the comic consisted of him sneaking up on the X-Men while they were talking, and saying "I'm telling on you, muties!"
He then flailed his arms around, calling people names, and being the kind of cocky ******* that Spider-man hates.
You're telling me that Spider-man's "spider-sense" is more powerful than Xavier's mind?
He snuck up on Prof X?
Everyone in Secret Wars was written out of character.

-They fought in this book:
marvel-spidermanvswolverine-01-

Spider-man wailed on Wolverine all his might, and slammed his head through a tombstone. Wolverine was laughing, and never lost conciousness. Wolverine could have easily gutted him, but didn't.

Wolverine takes beat downs from the hulk. It takes more than Spider-man punches to K.O. him.

-In the Punisher story arc that everyone tries to say proves Daredevil can beat Wolverine, Wolverine tossed Spider-man against a wall when Spidey grabbed his wrists, broke his webs, etc.

Does that mean he defeated Spider-man, when he threw him into the wall?

If you say no, then neither does the pooptacular Secret Wars confrontation.

Each one consisted of the other being thrown into the wall.

It took a blind man, who is weaker, slower, and less durable than Spider-man to put Wolverine down.

-The MK issue was pretty stupid in some respects. Wolverine is going to gut Spider-man during training? Is he still tripped out from the hydra brainwashing?

Regardless it highlights some interesting instances.

Wolverine can break and cut Spidey's webbing when he's angry, and Spider-man can get hurt badly by Spidey when he gets close. Spider-man can K.O. Wolverine with his fists, huh? I doubt it, but even if he can, he has to g et close enough to do it.

He'd tie him up first, then beat him? and you're bragging about that? :o

Yeah, Spider-man can get in 10 punches to every 2 Wolverine gets in, but those punches are nothing to Wolverine, and Wolverine has the sharpest knives on the planet at the end of his fists.

You say its crap yet you'll obviously bring up that MCP issue where spidey acts like an out of character moron:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"