Wonder Woman Merchandise

tumblr_o0bfqj2J8H1rs2uhvo1_1280.jpg

This movie has more merchandise featuring a woman than all of the Marvel movies combined. Great to see!

This movie has more merchandise featuring a woman than all of the Marvel movies combined. Great to see!

I agree, it's cool. Although interesting that the phallic symbol sword is prominently featured in most of the marketing for the planet's most iconic female superhero. I prefer the lasso. Though yeah, it makes sense that amazons would be experts with swords.

I agree, it's cool. Although interesting that the phallic symbol sword is prominently featured in most of the marketing for the planet's most iconic female superhero. I prefer the lasso. Though yeah, it makes sense that amazons would be experts with swords.

Do you see phallic/penis symbols everywhere? Did you have a "hard" time watching The Force Awakens (ya know, with the light penises, I mean sabers)?:sly:

Last edited:
This will be very expensive. Not sure is 1/3 or 1/2 scale.

Do you see phallic/penis symbols everywhere? Did you have a "hard" time watching The Force Awakens (ya know, with the light penises, I mean sabers)?:sly:

Actually the whole time TFA played, I couldn't stop wondering if they made condoms big enough for those sabers. What was your reaction?

Is it possible to get some links to these t-shirts?

Thank you...my bday is coming up in March and my sis asked me today what I wanted. WW merch, of course! Now I have the links. :woot:

That's cool...it's great to have all this WW merch to choose from now!

Yeah I liked it and the red one but went black instead. Some nice stuff on that site.

That doesn't really look like Gal.

I'm hoping to see a Hot Toys figure of her at some point. Hopefully they'll get the likeness right, as they're a bit hit and miss with some of their females, with Pepper Potts being one of the worst.

Oh, Hot Toys will get the likeness perfectly. I'm not sure there's going to be a Wonder Woman one for BvS line though. It would seem that we'll have to wait for WW solo or JL.

Well, when I say "we", I actually think you guys who'll actually buy those.

DCC what are you doing?

That style of neck articulation is abhorrent. And what is with the crap gold thread for a lasso. Her biceps also lack any kind of definition and just look like spaghetti tubes which continue to her forearms which remain the same size. You can do better DCC!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"