Wonder Woman Merchandise

Anyway, I'm sure there are plenty more coming out throughout the years.

Fingers crossed that the solo Wonder Woman film gets at least half as much merchandising as Batman V Superman! I hope that it isn't overlooked in favour of all Justice League merchandising.

Fingers crossed that the solo Wonder Woman film gets at least half as much merchandising as Batman V Superman! I hope that it isn't overlooked in favour of all Justice League merchandising.

I'd buy a Wonder Woman "Mary Poppins" statue (where she is wearing the hat and glasses)! Seriously!

**** yeah! Throw in an Etta Candy statue in there!

I've only got a couple of Superman statues but it would be nice to get a WW statue.

I was looking at this old WW vs. Ares statue online (very expensive now) and it got me hyped for Ares (if he is the villain):

wonder_woman_vs_ares.jpg

Iron Studios:

tumblr_o563j9uiQo1u6rxqto1_540.jpg

tumblr_o563j9uiQo1u6rxqto5_540.jpg

tumblr_o563j9uiQo1u6rxqto2_540.jpg

tumblr_o563j9uiQo1u6rxqto4_540.jpg

I think they did a better job of getting Gadot's likeness right than Hot Toys. Hot Toys one WW reminds me a bit of Sean Young.

Iron Studios:

I think they did a better job of getting Gadot's likeness right than Hot Toys. Hot Toys one WW reminds me a bit of Sean Young.

Hello? I posted the Iron Studios statue on the previous page! :oldrazz:

Haha Sean Young. She actually campaigned for the role you know. But Snyder hid under his desk when she showed up in costume on the studio lot. :oldrazz:

Hello? I posted the Iron Studios statue on the previous page! :oldrazz:

Haha Sean Young. She actually campaigned for the role you know. But Snyder hid under his desk when she showed up in costume on the studio lot. :oldrazz:

Ah, apologies, I somehow missed it.

:funny: She did set the standard for shameless campaigning.
Seriously though, I do get a bit of a Sean Young from her "Blade Runner" days vibe in those pictures of Hot Toys WW. And she was pretty hnnnngh back then... crazy as hell, for sure, but still. :oldrazz:

What the heck is that? A new costume of WW's?

Nice!!!!

Last edited:
Iron Studios:

tumblr_o563j9uiQo1u6rxqto1_540.jpg

Thinking about it, if I had to choose between this and Hot Toys, I would choose this one. Mainly because the entire thing is sculpted and doesn't have the soft hair of the Hot Toys one. Just a preference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"