Wonder Woman Merchandise

It almost looks like early Hasbro Marvel Legends articulation.

That doesn't really look like Gal.

I'm hoping to see a Hot Toys figure of her at some point. Hopefully they'll get the likeness right, as they're a bit hit and miss with some of their females, with Pepper Potts being one of the worst.
The DCC figure is the closest to her likeness for me when it comes to these low/mid-end figures (including Mattel, Play Arts Kai, etc.)

Where can we shop the black one? it's really great and i can't seem to find it anywhere..

rt3bZQG.jpg

A8c5fSp.jpg

Oh, Hot Toys will get the likeness perfectly. I'm not sure there's going to be a Wonder Woman one for BvS line though. It would seem that we'll have to wait for WW solo or JL.

Well, when I say "we", I actually think you guys who'll actually buy those.

Well Hot Toys haven't always gotten the likenesses of their female sculpts perfectly. Their Gwyneth Paltrow Pepper Potts one was quite off, and still is even with the newer release. Their ScarJo ones were lacking something as were their Elizabeth Olsen Scarlet Witches, and even their Anne Hathaway Catwoman wasn't perfect if you saw her without her mask.

Sometimes they need to look not just at the actress as the character, but general photos of the actress out of character. Ultimately, that's what really sells it anyway - whether they look like the actress.

The females seem harder to capture than the males for some reason, but then even they are not always completely perfect, but probably more consistent than the females.

Ah, I see... I do think that Mafex figure got pretty close by the way.

Oh, and Jokes posted this in another thread, it's Funko, I believe:

CbCYLhZXEAALqGH.jpg

I know it was posted before, but final product sometimes differ when it hits the shelves. I think it actually looks better here. Mafex Wondy:

TF-2016-Diamond-Previews-020.jpg

And as I said before, I think they got Gadot's likeness pretty well.

And now for something completely different...

DC Collectibles one looks worse from the promo one and doesn't resemble Gadot in a least:

u3FtijZ.jpg

Not only does it look terrible, but it looks like she's wearing forearm guards and maybe even bicep guards. Why would they make her elbows much smaller than the rest of her arm so that it looks like three separate parts?

DC figures used to look better than this. It's like they took a huge step backwards.

And just for the sake of comparison, here's Mattel's 6" Multiverse Wonder Woman for BvS.

91v_RY6_S1_SL1500.jpg

Out of Mafex, DC Collectibles and Mattel's Multiverse, which one is better ? (Though Multiverse is probably the cheapest.)

At this stage, the Mafex action figure looks best to me. Play Arts Kai is also making an action figure, but the face sculpt is a little too anime for me. And DCC is apparently still working on their Wonder Woman, so it could improve over time.

The "Movie Masters" Multiverse is definitely the cheapest, IF you can find it!

It's odd that so few Wonder Woman figures, toys and sculptures seem to be coming with the blue/gold feather cloak that was in many of the promotional images. Maybe Wonder Woman doesn't wear it in the movie?

I would have thought that at least something like the Barbie as Wonder Woman doll would come with the cloak.

What if Hot Toys or Prime1Studio has it? :word:

Wonder Woman Play Arts Kai Figures

wonder2.jpg

wonder3.jpg

wonder10.jpg

wonder4.jpg

wonder5.jpg

wonder7.jpg

wonder8.jpg

wonder9.jpg

Why can't anyone get Gal's likeness right? :argh:

Iron Studios Statue (Release date Dec. 31, 2016):

2016-Iron-Studios-DC-BvS-Statue-Gal-Gadot-Wonder-Woman-Promo-007.jpg

Iron-Studios-Wonder-Woman-Art-Scale-2.jpg

WONDER-WOMAN-IRON-STUDIOS-ART-SCALE-07.jpg

2016-Iron-Studios-DC-BvS-Statue-Gal-Gadot-Wonder-Woman-Promo-012.jpg

14-1024x1024.jpg

statue1.jpg

iron-studios-wonder-woman-bvs-dawn-of-justice-18.jpg

Last edited:
The statue looks nice, but still not right with Gal's likeness.

The statue looks nice, but still not right with Gal's likeness.

I have to agree, there are nice Wonder Woman statues but I still haven't found the ultimate one (for me) that looks like Gal, or has the right pose etc. Anyway, I'm sure there are plenty more coming out throughout the years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"