World of Warcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone here play on Anvilmar PVE server?

I suppose no one cares or this would have already been posted, but the third expansion pack, World or Warcraft: Cataclysm was announced friday. There are so many damn changes in this thing that it's basically WoW2! It's an exciting time to be a WoW player. Or at least it will be whenever it finally comes it.

I'm actually dropping WoW on Cataclysm, and I just didn't wanna start a thread when I heard it about it yesterday. :p

I made a mention of it though in the Starcraft thread. XD!

I'm actually dropping WoW on Cataclysm, and I just didn't wanna start a thread when I heard it about it yesterday. :p

I made a mention of it though in the Starcraft thread. XD!

Why on earth are you quitting when Cataclysm comes out?

:huh:

No more def/armor pen/attack-spell power/mp5 because it was too complicated?

The game just feels like it's going to be waaaaay too easy. Which would follow Blizz's trend of making the game easier and easier with each patch coming out.

I don't think they're removing that stuff because it was too complicated, but rather because it is simply unnecessary. If there is a simpler way to present information to the player, then I'm all for it. But to each his or her own I guess.

No more def/armor pen/attack-spell power/mp5 because it was too complicated?

The game just feels like it's going to be waaaaay too easy. Which would follow Blizz's trend of making the game easier and easier with each patch coming out.

You mean they're doing what the community has wanted since they started adding those useless and needless stats to everything and changing it back to how it was in the fun days of WoW?

Also, cataclysm sounds awesome. All of vanilla wow is being remapped and redone to make it more interactive and more on-par with WOTLK content and still people *****, amazing.

keyboardcataclysm_hires.jpg

You're a shammy, right? Is that new totem system in place yet?

Dunno--my account is currently inactive. Lack of excess funds and what not.

My child believes the Worgen Druids are stupid,...
Me,.. I may play horde just to try out the Goblins.

What I'm hating most is NE mages.

I'm pretty sure they may have had a little bit of issues with magic in the past. Nothing that comes to mind.

Oh yeah, they banished half their freaking race across the ocean simply for using magic, rather than exercise the normal punishment, which is execution. :o

But it's cool now, magic's fine.

Ah they banished the Higborne for a good reason but things change thats the thing. They allied with the Alliance, and now the Eldre'thalas Highborne are allying to the Darnassus elves because of the Cataclysm. Sure it might sound like a weak reason but atleast there is *SLIGHT* effort on the lore. =)

Oh, I know what the idea was, and apparently, they're still not liked at all by the NE's to some degree, but they might as well tolerate Warlocks.

I 'unno, it feels like they're just doing whatever turns a buck, rather than actually utilizing the people they pay to maintain lore.

Tauren Paladins? :o

Tauren Paladins actually make the most sense regarding an additional Paladin for the Horde. Tauren are spiritual, worship different gods and yeah, it might be that the Northrend raid with Argent Crusade had plenty of Tauren get interested in the Light. :) Tauren Priests will probably worship the Earth Mother tho. ^^

Tauren Paladins actually make the most sense regarding an additional Paladin for the Horde. Tauren are spiritual, worship different gods and yeah, it might be that the Northrend raid with Argent Crusade had plenty of Tauren get interested in the Light. :) Tauren Priests will probably worship the Earth Mother tho. ^^

But they were all elemental and nature oriented, with zero interest in the Light up until then.

Bleh, I still say it's Blizzard turning a buck. lol Though, they're a company, it's their job.

To me, troll druids made the most sense.

But they were all elemental and nature oriented, with zero interest in the Light up until then.

Bleh, I still say it's Blizzard turning a buck. lol Though, they're a company, it's their job.

To me, troll druids made the most sense.

Sure the Tauren didn't have any interested on it, because they never heard of it before. It fits the whole spiritual theme they also have, there pretty much like the Draeneies. Peace loving people who fight the necessary wars needed for survival.

Sure the Tauren didn't have any interested on it, because they never heard of it before. It fits the whole spiritual theme they also have, there pretty much like the Draeneies. Peace loving people who fight the necessary wars needed for survival.

No, because Tauren are awesome. :o

And pull aggro from me when they go enhance shaman. =/

yeah, they're suppossed to have some new totem bar system

Ah yeah, it's pretty cool. You get three spells, each of which places a custom combination of four totems all at once. I have one set for questing, one set for PvP, and another for emergency healing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"