World of Warcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because they need a furry too? I don't know.

I don't know. Evil is all relative in Warcraft though, right? I mean The Horde are supposed to be "evil" but they aren't really.

Anyone out there wanna set up a MASSIVE Death Knight raid/ambush clan on Illidan or another huge server?

So...alliance get a shapeshifting werewolf and horde get a ....reskinned gnome? Talk about dropping the ball, Blizz.

So...alliance get a shapeshifting werewolf and horde get a ....reskinned gnome? Talk about dropping the ball, Blizz.

Eh Goblins do have a fairly nice fan-base in Warcraft, i'd say much bigger then Jungle Trolls. =p

The Goblins are getting interesting racials, I just sorta wish the Horde got something a little cooler.

I was hearing rumors a few months ago that it was supposed to be Pandaren for Alliance and Worgen for Horde. I also heard that there's an Emerald Dream expansion coming up as well, which will hopefully include the Pandaren... They're my favorite race. :(

The ED expansion has been in the talks for a while.

It was originally meant to be part of WoW vanilla, but was scrapped TO become an expansion. Who knows?

They probably don't want to do one Old God centric expansion back to back with another.

Eh don't Fallout 3 mutants have pets and whatnot too? If radioactive monster men can tame wild animals, the Forsaken can too. =p

I had kind of Hoped that Worgens would have a "Human" Form too.
:whatever:

They do...?

Two Forms is a racial ability available to worgen which allows them to freely transform between their human and worgen forms while outside of combat. The transformation is purely cosmetic, and entering combat while in human form will automatically return the player to worgen form.

Hmmmn,... I posted a picture from Ctrl Alt Delete,.... and it was removed.

The Goblins are getting interesting racials, I just sorta wish the Horde got something a little cooler.

If I were still playing Warcraft, I'd have create a new Goblin character, along with a Tauren paladin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"