World of Warcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lich King's death animation has been datamined, so big spoilers for the youtube video:

Note: There will be a video (like in Wrathgate) for Arthas' demise. :)

I'm sure I won't see that for a looong time. I still haven't killed Illidan. :/

This is so awesome. :awesome:

Mr. T Returns To World Of Warcraft - With Grenades

[YT]98uDkyzVvSc[/YT]​

Think Mr. T's original World of Warcraft ad was just a fluke? The Night Elf Mohawk is back, and he's proving his worth - with Mohawk grenades.

Yes, Mohawk grenades. Available today in North America and later this month in Europe and Korea, find a Night Elf Mohawk NPC in your favorite World of Warcraft starting location and they will grant you a five-charge Mohawk grenade, capable of turning anyone in the blast radius into a Night Elf Mohawk. I almost wish I was making this up...almost.

Source

:awesome: Best part is at the end when the Lick King says "Let them come, Frostmourne Hungers"

I just looked up some screenshots of the new totem art.

Happy Troll Shaman here! :awesome:

So i started playing again. Between all the WOTLK content I haven't seen and the upcomming Cataclysm I figure nows as good a time as any.

Speaking of Cataclysm.

Goblin Gameplay
[YT]DGmLtrvQfOY[/YT]

Worgen Gameplay
[YT]uV168oMfPgg[/YT]

I started again the other day. I'm on my free week right now, but I might be more permanent as it goes.

Think i'll resubscribe myself once Cataclysm hits. Worgen Warrior!

I'm thinking about switching as well. I hate being on a PvP realm.

I'm currently on Andorhal, by the way.

I thought this info was in the first post, but whatevs. I'm mostly on Bloodhoof, but I have a mage on Wyrmcrest Accord.

My server is so small and dead. =/

We're like 41 out of 44 in rankings of raid progression.

It's just about impossible to get into groups, even if you're a healer. :p

I wanna switch servers, but not factions.

LOK'TAR OGAR!!!

(Smirk)
I'm on the Whisperwind and Malfurion servers - Alliance.
I have a friend who says area 52 is an Excellent server for Horde,.. that's why he transfered his alliance to Whisperwind.

Me personal? Have picked up my game play to have at least 4 80's by cataclysm. I want to be able to explore with someone who can survive most things out of instance. Right now I have two 80's one on each server,.. and bringing up a rogue and a Priest.
(Maybe Deathknight would be easier?)

Death Knights aren't as easy as people make em out to be. x.x

Eh, I guess levelling one isn't that hard. That Death Strike makes for some reliable survivability.

However, other classes (other than paladins), despite hitting hard, tend to be harder to level cause of that inability to recover quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"