Worst marvel film so far...

クジラ;12962061 said:
I went with Spider Man 3.Now I admit I didn't see the whole movie.I only watched the opening credits.While they were going on I felt like I was watching a USA Network made for tv movie.So I walked out of the theatre.Thank god I did not pay.
How can you judge a movie simply by watching the opening credits? :dry: :huh:

What's your pick? Mine is FF: Rise of The Silver Surfer. Too short, not enough cool battle scenes, Doctor Doom is still boring and forgettable, Sue is still just a generic hotty in a jumpsuit, and a Nimbus cloud for Galactus.

What's your least fav?

Ghost rider Fo sho

Spider-man 3 is far from being one of the worst movies marvel has made. It is one of my favorite marvel movies. Spider-man 3 broke the superhero trilogy curse (x3 sort of did, but it was 2 great movies and one mediocre one)
The marvel movie i enjoyed the least was hulk (I did not see elektra or any blade movies). I havent seen hulk in a long time, so I think I might like it more now that when it came out

So apparently Daredevil and The Punisher are the most liked on this list?!! Come on people!!! Whatever about Daredevil, with the DC being good but The Punisher was the biggest pile of horse manure! Are people just not voting for it because they didn't see it because I can't understand how this sh1t feast of a movie hasn't got more votes.

So apparently Daredevil and The Punisher are the most liked on this list?!! Come on people!!! Whatever about Daredevil, with the DC being good but The Punisher was the biggest pile of horse manure! Are people just not voting for it because they didn't see it because I can't understand how this sh1t feast of a movie hasn't got more votes.

I kinda liked Punisher, in all honesty. It's one of my favourites.

Venom shouldn't of been in 3, because Symbiote Spidey was. You can't have both in one movie! Makes one or the other cramped in this case it was Venom!!!

I kinda liked Punisher, in all honesty. It's one of my favourites.
same here
hands down for Elektra, That Movie Sucked!:dry:
I don't know what was worse, Electra or Ghost Rider.
it's a tie.
Venom shouldn't of been in 3, because Symbiote Spidey was. You can't have both in one movie! Makes one or the other cramped in this case it was Venom!!!
agreed.
only Symbiote Spidey should have been in the movie...and it should have been darker...

I think Punisher was only half a good movie.
The take on Welcome Back Frank was badly adapted imo, the 3 ***** in the apartment with him were much better conveyed in the comics.
They just sort of sucked in the film, and took away from Frank.
The scene where the Punishers family is killed is so over the top that it comes off as ridiculous, and unlike when the wife and kid are killed in Gladiator, I could have given a crap for the poorly developed wife and kid of Frank.
Saint sucked as a villain, Jane never impressed me that much, his voice even came off as fake sounding to me.
It only got good for me when he was killing and screwing everyone over.

I think Punisher was only half a good movie.
The take on Welcome Back Frank was badly adapted imo, the 3 ***** in the apartment with him were much better conveyed in the comics.
They just sort of sucked in the film, and took away from Frank.
The scene where the Punishers family is killed is so over the top that it comes off as ridiculous, and unlike when the wife and kid are killed in Gladiator, I could have given a crap for the poorly developed wife and kid of Frank.
Saint sucked as a villain, Jane never impressed me that much, his voice even came off as fake sounding to me.
It only got good for me when he was killing and screwing everyone over.
perhaps the new movie will fill in what was needed in this one

Let's hope, although I have a temporary, unsubstantiated bias toward Marvel studios, as I am assuming they will not ruin their product so much as some unrelated copyright holder.
So far the new Punisher seems like it has potential, half decent cast, but apparently another stupid script.
I wish these jerks would give up, and let the original owners take care of things.

Spider-man 3 is far from being one of the worst movies marvel has made. It is one of my favorite marvel movies. Spider-man 3 broke the superhero trilogy curse (x3 sort of did, but it was 2 great movies and one mediocre one)
The marvel movie i enjoyed the least was hulk (I did not see elektra or any blade movies). I havent seen hulk in a long time, so I think I might like it more now that when it came out

While Spidey 3 is no were near one of my favourite Marvel movies, i do agree that i dont think it should be on the list.

Ghost Rider,Electra,And DareDevil...SUCKED:down

I thought sPidey 3, like Hulk, was what I call a bad "good movie". It had everything the fans loved but too damn much of what critics believe these films need. That said, I disagree that Venom shouldn't have been in this film. Sandman was the odd villain out. Harry's arc came into full fruition in this movie and Peter's dark side was explored in flipside of sPidey 2; Then, he wanted sPider-Man out of his life and now he wanted more sPider-Man in his life. And the black suit, the sPlit personality, the evolution of his most personal villain was all a perfect metaphore.

But then they threw Sandy in there, turned him into a really nice guy who just accidentally shot Uncle Ben in what was the most groanworthy retcon since Underworld Evolution rewrote the first films entire history.

^I think they got it just about right.

I thought sPidey 3, like Hulk, was what I call a bad "good movie". It had everything the fans loved but too damn much of what critics believe these films need. That said, I disagree that Venom shouldn't have been in this film. Sandman was the odd villain out. Harry's arc came into full fruition in this movie and Peter's dark side was explored in flipside of sPidey 2; Then, he wanted sPider-Man out of his life and now he wanted more sPider-Man in his life. And the black suit, the sPlit personality, the evolution of his most personal villain was all a perfect metaphore.

But then they threw Sandy in there, turned him into a really nice guy who just accidentally shot Uncle Ben in what was the most groanworthy retcon since Underworld Evolution rewrote the first films entire history.

Agreed 100% with this, Sandman should have been left out, his arc with Uncle Ben being one of the worst decisions ever made in a CB movie IMO.

But the resolution of Harry's storyline was done to perfection IMO in Spidey 3, they could not have done it better and it probably the only part of the movie i had no issues with.

imo, Venom really shouldn't be in it. but Black Spidey yes.
Scorpion should have been the villain instead of Sandman. he is way more deserving. and it had to be a dark movie.
the movie was good, but not as good as it could be.
and yeah, Flints connection with Ben was a **** thing.
this really wasn't necessary.

:unishr: Hands down: They had TWO chances to do him justice & they fxxxed it off :cmad:

Fixed the link

クジラ;12967255 said:
I am judging it on the opening credits,Spider Man 1,and 2.The scenes I have watched were terrible.

Congratulations sir, you win the award for "Stupidest Post Ever."

...Seriously, that was one of the most idiotic things I have ever read.

I thought Elektra and The Punisher were boring, uninteresting films, but there's one that was worse for me. I think I'll leave that a mystery considering all of the debate over it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"