Most powerful Marvel character we have seen on screen so far?

Can't we all just agree that Silver Surfer would destroy Phoenix and Hulk. I mean he has Hulk's durability and Phoenix's demoleculerizing abilities.

Easily the Phoenix. Nothing could touch her -- Surfer got taken prisoner.

i guess no one got my memo on durability vs healing factor...

we never saw hulk take ALOT of damage.. and by damage i mean it actually cutting him up, putting holes in him etcs... Hulks got great durability Wolvie does not. The hulk movie does not show us how fast he heals... a bullet never went through his head, he was never stabbed through the chest, etc... so we honestly don't know if he heals faster... just that he can take alot more damage and not have a scratch

Hulk did heal in the Hulk movie, just after his old house is bombed, there is a cut on his left shoulder that heals instantly. So we do know he heals faster.

He can grow all he likes. If Dark Phoenix can levitate a house and tear an island to shreds in X3 then I'd say she could do something similar to Hulk. She could use her telekenesis and impale Hulk on a spike or something.

Then why didnt she do this to Wolverine? If she cant to Wolverine, she wouldnt even be able to touch Hulk. And do you really think Hulk would die from being impaled on a spike? The survived a fall from the stratosphere with no ill effects, a spike would do nothing.

aunt may with is cooking power and is marvelous apple pie

This man makes an excellent point! :o

I want to say Phoenix, but Silver Surfer's destruction of Galactus was very powerful, I kinda wanted to see that display of power from Phoenix

I want to say Phoenix, but Silver Surfer's destruction of Galactus was very powerful, I kinda wanted to see that display of power from Phoenix

Judging by what we saw in the movies, i doubt The Pheonix would have been able to display that kind of power, the Galactus cloud was HUGE, more than twice the size of Earth, yet SS got rid of it in seconds. It took The Pheonix about 2 mins just to decimate a very small island. What SS did to Big G dwarfs that in every way.

Whoa AVEITWITHJAMON, I just noticed you changed your avatar.

Yeah, its a great one isnt it, loved the IM trailer.

Yeah, its a great one isnt it, loved the IM trailer.

I know that made my hype for the movie double and that scene was sweet.
Those poor cars in all these superhero movies. I mean Batman is landing and crashing on them, and being thrown at Iron Man. Not to mention all the other movies.

^I know, superheroes and supervillains dont like them do they? But yeah IM looks great, i hope its as good as the trailer/s make it out to be.

Per what they've shown in film? Galactus. Per the Marvel storyline? Phoenix, hands down. Phoenix had more power by far than Galactus.

^I know, superheroes and supervillains dont like them do they? But yeah IM looks great, i hope its as good as the trailer/s make it out to be.

In some realities Phoenix decimates entires star systems, consuming the star's energies....and exhibits unlimited power. Galactus predates the Big Bang, but his power is dwarfed by the Phoenix Force.

In some realities Phoenix decimates entires star systems, consuming the star's energies....and exhibits unlimited power. Galactus predates the Big Bang, but his power is dwarfed by the Phoenix Force.

...in the comics. :oldrazz:I know you made sure to mention that but still.

This thread is for comparing the MOVIE VERSIONS only dude, and in the movies, SS is far superior to Pheonix.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"