Worst marvel film so far...

After he delivered Norman's dead body to the Osborn mansion and was caught by Harry, who pulled a gun on him? Highly unlikey. Besides, by then, the Police would have long since arrived at the bridge scene and interviewed the Goblin's victims by then.

Also, nobody knew that Spider-Man had survived his fight with Goblin. Last thing they saw was Goblin pulling Spidey away on a cable.

So they didnt see Spidey swinging through New York after the fight with GG?

The Spidey movies are good pieces of entertainment... though I'm not a passionate fan of Spider-Man. The third movie is most flawed, due to the conveniences and silly motivations and the treatment of Venom. It felt like it was being made up as the director went along. After the bank raid, Sandman escaped by converting to sand and pouring through a sewer grille - miraculously the briefcase of money ended up down the sewer as well. Moments like that give the movie a 'What the hell?' quality.

Yet X3 is full of **** like that and you give it a free pass? You truly are an X-Manic as you will accept any **** with the X-Men name on it, but when other movies suffer the same problems they are bad? Hahahahahahahaha.

So they didnt see Spidey swinging through New York after the fight with GG?

Carrying Norman's dead body? I doubt it. There'd be an uproar.

Plus, it was at night. Peter probably kept to the shadows, given the nature of what he was doing.

why are any of the movies on that list?
ghost rider was the biggest peice of **** to ever be associated with marvel.
the playstation 2 game was balls, and it rocked circles around the movie...god that was so bad i washed my eyes after seeing it.. oh, and speaking of which, i believe some hypesters owe me some cash after i bought the dvd of ghostrider based on the praise some people were layin on it!! lol just kiddin'..
hulk, blade 3 and elektra also ate ass

Yet X3 is full of **** like that and you give it a free pass? You truly are an X-Manic as you will accept any **** with the X-Men name on it, but when other movies suffer the same problems they are bad? Hahahahahahahaha.

Calm down, you'll burst a blood vessel. I don't give X3 a 'free pass' at all but any conveniences/plotholes didn't seem as conspicuous and horrid, they seem to have logical possible explanations. I don't remember seeing X3 and then wondering 'What the hell? How did that happen? Why did that happen?' and the people I've seen X3 with (and the people I know offline who have seen X3) have never done that either -- yet me and the friend I saw Spider-Man 3 with were saying 'What the hell?' throughout the movie and when we talked about it afterwards. People's behaviour, their superpowers and the thrust of the story made more sense (to me and those I have spoken to offline) in X3, even though X3 is far from perfect.

It's only online - mainly on here - that I've heard such bitterness about X3. It just doesn't exist in the real world. I've never heard people in the real world questioning the dramatic fates of some of the characters or questioning the consistencies of behaviour and powers that have been raised here. The same can be said about other comicbook-based movies - people in the real world were either entertained or they weren't. Then they move on.

Spider-Man 3 didn't deserve to make the money it did. It's not a good movie. But Spider-Man is popular and he sells movie tickets.

X3 should have made more money. Had it been longer and deeper, with a couple of additional scenes for Angel and Phoenix and some of the deleted scenes used, it would have made a more solid movie that is less popcorn and more intelligent. Either Ratner didn't have time, or he didn't want to do that, or he was told to make the movie a certain length. Vaughn might have made a better movie, but there would be constraints on him too.

And SR should have made more money. It needed to be less ponderous and tighter and more dynamic - it just wasn't what people expected or wanted from a superhero movie. Superhero movies demand kick-ass action and for main characters always to act heroically.

Carrying Norman's dead body? I doubt it. There'd be an uproar.

Plus, it was at night. Peter probably kept to the shadows, given the nature of what he was doing.

I meant at the end of the movie.

Calm down, you'll burst a blood vessel. I don't give X3 a 'free pass' at all but any conveniences/plotholes didn't seem as conspicuous and horrid, they seem to have logical possible explanations. I don't remember seeing X3 and then wondering 'What the hell? How did that happen? Why did that happen?' and the people I've seen X3 with (and the people I know offline who have seen X3) have never done that either -- yet me and the friend I saw Spider-Man 3 with were saying 'What the hell?' throughout the movie and when we talked about it afterwards. People's behaviour, their superpowers and the thrust of the story made more sense (to me and those I have spoken to offline) in X3, even though X3 is far from perfect.

It's only online - mainly on here - that I've heard such bitterness about X3. It just doesn't exist in the real world. I've never heard people in the real world questioning the dramatic fates of some of the characters or questioning the consistencies of behaviour and powers that have been raised here. The same can be said about other comicbook-based movies - people in the real world were either entertained or they weren't. Then they move on.

Spider-Man 3 didn't deserve to make the money it did. It's not a good movie. But Spider-Man is popular and he sells movie tickets.

X3 should have made more money. Had it been longer and deeper, with a couple of additional scenes for Angel and Phoenix and some of the deleted scenes used, it would have made a more solid movie that is less popcorn and more intelligent. Either Ratner didn't have time, or he didn't want to do that, or he was told to make the movie a certain length. Vaughn might have made a better movie, but there would be constraints on him too.

And SR should have made more money. It needed to be less ponderous and tighter and more dynamic - it just wasn't what people expected or wanted from a superhero movie. Superhero movies demand kick-ass action and for main characters always to act heroically.

Well IMO X3 didnt deserve to make the money it did, but due to 2 great previous movies that created the buzz and a short run-time it had a lot of help.

I voted for X-Men 3, it isnt the worst, but it is definately the most dissapointing.

I voted for X-Men 3, it isnt the worst, but it is definately the most dissapointing.

Then you're silly. This thread is called 'worst Marvel film' not 'most disappointing'. By your own admission, X3 isn't the worst. So your vote should be removed.

Then you're silly. This thread is called 'worst Marvel film' not 'most disappointing'. By your own admission, X3 isn't the worst. So your vote should be removed.

:whatever: Perfect example of what i said earlier, leave the guy/girl alone, they can vote for what they want.

:whatever: Perfect example of what i said earlier, leave the guy/girl alone, they can vote for what they want.

You know I'm right. In a thread called 'worst Marvel movie', someone says X3 isn't the worst and then votes for it as most disappointing, which is not what the thread is about. That's stupid and ridiculous. All I ask for is logic and commonsense. Who knew that commonsense isn't very common at all!? :oldrazz:

You know I'm right. In a thread called 'worst Marvel movie', someone says X3 isn't the worst and then votes for it as most disappointing, which is not what the thread is about. That's stupid and ridiculous. All I ask for is logic and commonsense. Who knew that commonsense isn't very common at all!? :oldrazz:

But at the end of the day, it is their vote, they can do what they want with it. IMO they had genuine reasons to vote X3 as the worst, and i can see his/her point perfectly.

Plus, was there a need to be so harsh with him/her just because they voted for a movie you liked?

^I'm sure he had been swinging through the city before then, stopping crimes and all.

But at the end of the day, it is their vote, they can do what they want with it. IMO they had genuine reasons to vote X3 as the worst, and i can see his/her point perfectly.

Plus, was there a need to be so harsh with him/her just because they voted for a movie you liked?

Well, if the thread was called 'most disappointing', I could at least say the poster had followed the purpose of the thread in voting for X3. But if the thread is for the 'worst', they should vote for the 'worst'. They clearly stated X3 wasn't the worst. I don't believe it was either. It was, quite clearly, a political point they were making. I wasn't being harsh, I was pointing out the facts. I just wish people would be more straightforward and logical.

Well, if the thread was called 'most disappointing', I could at least say the poster had followed the purpose of the thread in voting for X3. But if the thread is for the 'worst', they should vote for the 'worst'. They clearly stated X3 wasn't the worst. I don't believe it was either. It was, quite clearly, a political point they were making. I wasn't being harsh, I was pointing out the facts. I just wish people would be more straightforward and logical.

And thats your whole problem, you think everyone should think like this, but, sorry, they dont.

Well SORRRRRY that I dont conform to your thoughts.

Okay I'll say this, in terms of potential, talent, budget, not to mention 2 previous highly thought of movies to from, then yes X-Men: TLS was the worst. :woot:

^I'm sure he had been swinging through the city before then, stopping crimes and all.

Nah, not when he's just been blamed for killing his best friend's dad. His mind wouldn't be on the job. MJ's constant kidnapping and nobody getting suspicious is a big flaw in the Spidey movies.

And thats your whole problem, you think everyone should think like this, but, sorry, they dont.

No, I don't think they should think like that, but I do hope they will logical and straightforward. Or these polls mean nothing. The point of a thread about the worst movie is to vote for the worst movie, not for the most disappointing. Let's have some honesty and intelligence on here. If they really thought it was the worst, then okay, at least they had followed the point of the thread. Others have voted it the worst and I haven't leapt on them. But to NOT think it was worst and yet vote it the worst is nonsense. The thread was not asking for the most disappointing. What part of that is so hard to understand?

No, I don't think they should think like that, but I do hope they will logical and straightforward. Or these polls mean nothing. The point of a thread about the worst movie is to vote for the worst movie, not for the most disappointing. Let's have some honesty and intelligence on here. If they really thought it was the worst, then okay, at least they had followed the point of the thread. Others have voted it the worst and I haven't leapt on them. But to NOT think it was worst and yet vote it the worst is nonsense. The thread was not asking for the most disappointing. What part of that is so hard to understand?

Oh i understand it, i'm just saying, they can vote for what they like.

Well SORRRRRY that I dont conform to your thoughts.

Okay I'll say this, in terms of potential, talent, budget, not to mention 2 previous highly thought of movies to from, then yes X-Men: TLS was the worst. :woot:

You did previously say it WASN'T the worst. Either you think it is, or you think something else is. This thread quite simply asked for people to pick the worst movie - it's not a difficult thing to understand. Disappointing is not the same thing. But at least you have tried to explain your reasoning. God help us if you attempt another poll on here.

I agree with X here, regardless of the fact that I liked X3 too. For someone to vote X3 as the worst movie in this poll when they admit the movie wasn't the worst, but the most disappointing, is stupid imo. There is a difference between worst and most disappointing!

You did previously say it WASN'T the worst. Either you think it is, or you think something else is. This thread quite simply asked for people to pick the worst movie - it's not a difficult thing to understand. Disappointing is not the same thing. But at least you have tried to explain your reasoning. God help us if you attempt another poll on here.

You really are a ignorant person arent you! Does it mean that much to you about me voting X3 that you are willing to insult someone you dont know?

How pathetic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"