Would rather be with: a physically un-attractive person you get along with great....

Golgo-13

The Return of the O.G
Reaction score
...or a really physically attractive person, who you don't really get along with?

I'm speaking of being with as in a long term relationship/marriage....

Probably the unattractive one since the looks will fade over time unless she gets surgery or has some excellent genetics.

I think he means just average looking. Insanely ugly I don't think even another insanely ugly person would want. Somebody has to be the yin to the yang. I have no problem saying the chick I'm seeing now is physically out of my league, but then again I am quite the pimp. :o

jbyvgrB75Eycal.jpg

I'm just shallow enough to pick the attractive option. I think I could live with the hateful personality depending on overall hotness.

Looks are one thing, but if your personality sucks, you might as well be hideous.

Ehh.....

I probably wouldn't want a legit relationship with them, but essentially a life-long string of one night stands? Sure.

Ehh.....

I probably wouldn't want a legit relationship with them, but essentially a life-long string of one night stands? Sure.
I'm down with that. :woot:

No one ever always gets along with anyone.

How long before the white knighters gallop in?

Guess it depends on how unattractive we're talking here. If it's just a "plain Jane" type girl, then I'll take the less attractive girl that I get along better with.

If we're talking about a cave troll, then I'll take the attractive girl and just gouge out my ears.

bone the attractive one, then go hang out with the cool one.

If I don't get along with them, then I don't want to be around them for long.

Basically this poll is lifelong celibacy vs hot **** buddy.

That's a tough one, I suppose she can be average looking as long as she has nice feet.

*Shallow mode: On!* A quirky plain-Jane who I'll spend the rest of my days with and share a barrel of laughs, fun memories? Sure! I know it's the "goody goody answer" but it's the truth for me. I'm not that old, but I'm getting older, I'm less picky, a whole lot less gullible and I can easily look back to my youth when I would easily get wrapped around the fingers of girls who I now see, didn't so much as like me, but tolerated my existence as long as it was convenient to them.

I'm not like "grarh! Solomon Grundy hate pretty popular girls!" I'm just saying, I can be enchanted by a hot girl, but if she's awesome- great! If she's cold, shallow, and possesses more than a few deal-breaker-undesirable qualities, I'm not going to bend over backwards just to hope she'll notice me. Now as for the "unattractive girl" if she's just plain-jane like how Mayim Bialik is on Big Bang Theory, then I'm fine with that.

Yeah, but I'm assuming "physically unattractive" means more than just "plain".

I don't mean hideous i just mean, if you saw her/him walking in the mall you wouldn't give them a second glance.

I know it's human nature to look at the physical before you get to know someone, but i've met some really attractive people on campus that as soon as they talk, the things they say or the way they talk, etc makes them a big turn off...and have met some really below average looking people that once i got to know them, i was like :hrt:

When I see an insanely hot girl who actually has a pretty deadpan or sarcastic sense of humor, I am actually taken aback because it's such a shock. This chick at my office looks like the cliche hot blonde with gigantic kitty(which I did notice, so sue me), but she's funny as ****.

I can find a person more attractive if I like them as a person. That only goes so far , but I don't need a model to be happy. I still need to find some level of attraction to even begin dating a person.

I don't mean hideous i just mean, if you saw her/him walking in the mall you wouldn't give them a second glance.

I know it's human nature to look at the physical before you get to know someone, but i've met some really attractive people on campus that as soon as they talk, the things they say or the way they talk, etc makes them a big turn off...and have met some really below average looking people that once i got to know them, i was like :hrt:
When I think unattractive, I think of a hideous troglodyte warpig. Sounds like you're thread was going for two extremes, but now you change your mind

Neither. I would stay single. Lol at this thread though.

EDIT: And just saying, I don't think that anyone in their right mind would realistically choose only one of these without some sort of major regret later. Pretty sure the a big chunk of finding a "mate" is striking the right balance between these two things.

If "physically unattractive" really means plain, then, I am fine with that. However, if the definition means the two pictures Paradoxium had posted then........uh yeah no.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"