Would rather be with: a physically un-attractive person you get along with great....

jbyvgrB75Eycal.jpg

Jesus. The forehead on this chick. :wow:

That's like some Hills Have Eyes ****.

I momentarily thought about what it must be like to kiss her goodnight and wake up next to her in the morning, and now I'm fairly certain I'll never get an erection again. :o

For the love of god.:csad: Now that's love! Imagine her in a lingerie.....

Seriously......if this woman paid you 5 million to be her wife, most of you guys would be tongue-kissing the hell out of her, lol!

I ain't no hooker. :o

Unless she's hot, then yeah, I'll be whatever she tells me to be...

Seriously......if this woman paid you 5 million to be her wife, most of you guys would be tongue-kissing the hell out of her, lol!

Lol, NOPE.

And are you sure that's really love? Do you see the hint of barely contained terror in that poor man's eyes? She probably threatened to sit on him if he didn't marry her...

nope, nope. Couldn't do it for 5 million dollars.

I would DESTROY that for 5 million.

If we're talking marriage or a long-term relationship then it's easily someone that's not as good looking with a great personality. I love me some beautiful women as much as any man, but if I don't get along with her then there's no point in being in a relationship with them. If it was just something long term where we had an open relationship I'd be down with the finer girl, but even then I wouldn't want to come home to that person's **** everyday.

Not to mention that an average looking person could easily work on their looks over time since we're not talking about some outright hideous person. If they need to lose around 15-20 pounds then that's a goal we can work together since I need to do the same. If they have a big nose oh ****ing well because that's not a big deal. If they are just plain Jane then they could still know how to work their lips and hips in bed the way I like. I'd take Plain Jane with a nice sex drive and quality sex skills over a dime piece that does nothing but lays in bed and has no good oral sex game.

Now if she has a flat ass I don't know if I could take that. Being a Texan with a natural tan I worship nice ass. If she has a flat pancake booty with no kind of curves or hips then it's no deal!

It depends on how much money I have.

But seriously, if you mean "average" as in not an absolute knockout but not a hideous troll then yeah I'll take her. Let's be honest, we all want someone who's really attractive even though a majority of people in the world are only average looking.

But really, whether they be hot or have a great personality, there will be a time when they'll just get on your nerves anyway.

I think we tolerate attractive people that have ****** personalities for that reason.

I'd rather be with a un-attractive person and get along with them. I was with a girl for 2 years, I found her gorgeous, she was beautiful to me because I loved her. She probably wouldn't be considered attractive to most guys though. Be we got along very well. We both could truly be ourselves with one another, and that's more important to me than looks.

I'll probably go with the hot one and I just hope as time goes by, he will learn to love me back.

Honestly, the attractive/****ty personality option just sounds like loads more fun to me. In both aspects of it. What, a girl who I don't find attractive just agreeing with the things that I say and living out a life without conflict?

What kind of game is that? :o

There has to be a physical spark at the beginning. There is no doubt about that, but it's importance is going to fade quickly and the personality becomes far more important. Spending a lot of time with someone with whom you don't click can be soul-crushing.

If we are talking about an adult relationship, especially a long-term one or marriage, trying to base it solely on physical attraction is a disaster in waiting. I don't care how well you take care of yourself (same goes for your mate) Father Time is going to work on both of you. You better love the essence or you'll both suffer.

My general view on this situation, is that the person must be good looking enough that you are, at a minimum, somewhat attracted to them.

I wouldn't data a girl I'm not attracted to at all, not matter how nice and intelligent she is. But, if I am attracted, then personality matters a lot more than how much better looking she is than my lower standard.

The attractive one pending on the level of attractiveness. Are we talking about a Haley Atwell level?

what is unattractive? Somebody who isn't beautiful but with a great personality can be attractive?

I pick the "physically attractive" option.

I've got a lot of experience being with attractive girls who I don't really get a long with....so I'll go with what I know.

To me, there's a difference between just quote unquote "unattractive" and....that individual up above.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"